Plans

•Alex•
Riiiingg
I groaned and lifted my sleepy head off the pillow. I grabbed my phone off the nightstand.
I had five missed calls. I sighed and checked who called me.
Daddy Piper🙀😽❤️:
Alex, call me back. We have an important matter to discuss!
Bæ Savannah😍❤️💛💚👸🏾💍:
Alex! Where are you??? YOU BETTER NOT BE CHEATING ON ME WITH COLE! YOU BITCH ASS THOT.
Bæ Taylor😍💙💜🇬🇧🐲:
Dude, where are you?? Hunter and your dad need to talk to you!
Boss Man👊🏼:
Alex, we have a very important matter to discuss, call me back as soon as you get this.
I heard all the messages then I had an unknown number leave me a voice message.
Unknown ID:
Hey, it's Cole. Hunter needs to talk to you, some storyline about us being together or some shit. I'll see ya later I guess.
I texted my dad, Savannah, Taylor and Hunter.
I'm sorry I couldn't respond, I spent the night at Devitt's, Doc wanted me to take care off him and drive him home, so I spent the night here.
I sent the same thing to Hunter but added on to his.
I'll meet you wherever let me know where, thanks!
I immediately got out of bed, I slowly tip-toed out of the bed, not to wake Fergal. I checked outside his bedroom, no one was there, I was naked so I ran to the wet bar got a piece of paper, a pen and ran back to the room. I wrote on the paper.
"I have a meeting with Hunter. I'll see you later, get better!" I wrote adding a heart at the end. I took a quick shower, put on a blue t-shirt, black basketball shorts, black ankle converse, then a black hoodie. I kissed the top of Fergal's head and left the apartment and headed to the meeting. I sat in my car and received a text from Hunter.
"Meet me at StarBucks next to the performance center."
I drove to the StarBucks and waited outside for Hunter. I ordered a hot chocolate with a cake pop and black coffee for Hunter and I. I took my food and the drinks and waited outside for Hunter.
"Boo!"Said Hunter as he came up behind me.
"JESUS!"I yelled as I jumped.
"Sorry, I'm not Jesus."He said chuckling as he sat across from me.
"I got you a coffee. I didn't know what you wanted."I said as I pushed the coffee towards him.
"Thank you."He nodded and drank some coffee. "Anyway, how's Devitt?"He asked.
"He's okay, he's just having headaches and migraines, he just needs to relax and take some time off."I explained.
"That's good. Are you aware of the storyline?"
"Cole explained a bit to me."I said, taking a sip of my hot chocolate.
"So, since you'll be US Champion, we have decided we'll make The Divas TagTeam Championship and Savannah and Taylor will be the first to hold the belt."He explained, drinking some coffee.
"This deals with Cole how?"I asked.
"We might make Cole the IC champion or we might put him into the main event at WrestleMania somehow."Hunter explained.
"That's all?"I asked.
"We're working on making you and Cole a power-couple. We could make millions off this idea!"Hunter exclaimed.
I thought about Fergal, I shook my head.
"How about it, Alex?"Hunter asked.
"I'm fine with it."I said managing a smile, as the lie escaped my lips.
"Fantastic! Also, we're making Cole, Savannah, Taylor and you into a tag team, like the Shield if you will, so it'll fit perfectly."Hunter said.
"Thanks."I nodded my head.
"I gotta go, see ya kid!"He said, as he got his coffee, patted my back and left.
I shook my head. "What am I gonna do?"I asked.
End