Chapter 4-Dangerous Hearts

I woke up and squinted my eyes, bringing my hand up and blocking the bright sun from my eyes.

    "Good morning, sleepyhead." Bill said, walking out of the bathroom, his hair still damp because he had just gotten out of the shower.

    "Hey, Bill." I yawned, sitting up and rubbing my eyes. "How long did you and Ginny stay up?"

    "Not long after you fell asleep. I didn't want to take you, so I just carried you to my room and let you get some sleep." He said, sitting on his bed and leaning back on his arms.

    "Thanks. Can we keep this between us?"

    "'course we can, Dani. Might need to keep Ginny's mouth shut, though."

    "Eh, I'll just use Silencio on her." I said.

    Bill laughed and dragged a hand through his red hair. "That will be Plan B. Plan A is talking to her."

    I frowned. "I don't like that plan."

    "Well, we all have to make sacrifices." he said, getting up. "Shower and change, then meet me downstairs. I put out some clothes for you on the dresser."

    "Thanks, Bill." I smiled, walking over to the dresser and picking up a white tank top and ripped black jeans; I went into the bathroom and got into the shower, standing under the warm water for a solid five minutes and rinsing the shampoo out of my hair, getting out and drying off before getting into the clothes Bill lent me.

    I brushed my teeth and braided my long dark hair behind my back, walking down the stairs and seeing the Weasley's were already seated at the table, chatting amongst themselves as they waited for me.

    Molly saw me and smiled. "Jordan, dear, good morning."

    "Hey. Sorry for keeping you all waiting." I apologized, sitting next to Bill.

    "Not at all. I don't see my children that often, so I enjoy picking their brains." Molly said.

    "Mum, I'm hungry." Percy grumbled, not looking at me.

    "Oh, forgive me, Your Highness." I said, making the twins snicker at my sass, and make Percy frown at me.

    "Arthur, aren't you hungry?" Molly asked her husband when we were all served and eating our breakfast.

"Yes, I'm just having a tough time at the Ministry." Arthur replied.

"Oh, I'm sorry, dear." Molly said.

"Anyways, let's talk about the fact that Birdie here was seen coming out of Bill's room and in his clothes." Fred said, leaning his chin on the back of his hand, winking at me. "Want to tell us anything?"

"Merlin's beard, Freddie. Nothing happened." I said, face-palming.

"Uh-huh, suuuuuuuuuuure." George chimed in.

"Blimey, guys! Nothing happened." Bill said, looking at me.

"Good," Percy said.

"When do you suddenly care, Percy? You've hated my guts since the very first year." I said.

"I never said I didn't hate you any less. I just don't want your blood status to affect our Pureblood genes." Percy said saltily.

My eyebrows shot up and everyone went silent, waiting for my outburst. "My blood status? That's what you're worried about? I would worry less about my upbringing and more about the fact that you can't get a single girl in Hogwarts or in the Muggle world interested in you!"