Chapter 13-Green Light

Fenrir snarled and swiped at me, his claws barely grazing my arm as Bill pulled me out of the way and fired a spell at him.

"You have gotten stronger, boy." Greyback said, suddenly disappearing in black smoke.

"Are you okay?" Bill asked me.

"I'm fine. You?" I asked, looking at him.

"Yes. I'm—GET DOWN!" he pushed me down and fired multiple spells at multiple Death Eaters.

"Bill! Go!" I threw up my wand and a blue shield formed I front of us, protecting us from their spells.

A screeching noise came from above and I looked up to see Charlie riding in on a Norwegian Ridgeback, Azure flapping her wings beside the large dragon.

"Orders come extra crispy!" Charlie said, the dragon unhinging it's jaw and breathing fire onto the Death Eaters, having their flesh burn away.

Charlie landed the dragon and looked at us with a smile. "Need a lift?"

"I love you, Charlie. Did I ever tell you that?" I asked, the two of us getting on behind him and we took to the night sky.

A bolt of green light flew past us and we dove, the grounds burning as we poured out extra fire.

"This is my stop!" I said, getting up when I saw Fred against a wall, fighting a female Death Eater.

"Be careful!" Bill shouted, as I nodded and jumped from the dragon, landing behind the Death Eater and firing a spell at her.

She turned and looked at me, as Fred did also, fear for me in his eyes. "Get away from my brother."

The Death Eater smirked and fired a spell at me, barely missing me as I twirled out of the way.

"Expelliarmus!" I shouted, red flying from my wand, but she deflected it and the spell rebound onto me.

"Birdie!!" Fred jumped in front of me as the Death Eater fired a curse as us.

"Avada Kedavra!"

I was thrown out of the way and landed hard on the ground, the Death Eater smirking and disappearing in smoke.

"Fred! Fred! No!" I shouted, crawling over to my brother-in-law's body and taking him in my arms, settling his head in my lap and stroking back his hair.

"Sectumsempra!!" A voice shouted, a green light filling my view for a split second before the pain erupted in every part of me.

Bill's POV

I ran into the Great Hall and looked around frantically before I saw my parents.

"Where is she?! Where's my wife?!" I shouted, fear gripping my heart when I saw their solemn faces.

George came up to me with red eyes, looking at me sadly. That one look told me everything.

"George?" I asked quietly.

He ran forward and hugged me tightly, his tears falling onto my shirt as a few tears escaped my vision.

"Bill . . ." My father said softly, gently taking my arm and leading me over to where Fred laid, Jordan lying next to him in a giant pool of blood.

"Jordan . . ." I knelt on my knees, pulling her into my arms and stroking her hair from her face, tears spilling down my cheeks.

"No. No. Don't leave me. Please don't leave me. Dani . . . love? Don't—Don't leave me." I cried, leaning my forehead down against hers, rocking us back and forth gently.

"Open your eyes, darling. Please. I can't do this without you." I whispered, my body shaking with sobs as I pressed my lips to her forehead, taking her hand in mine.

"Jay?! Jordan! Where are you?" Charlie shouted, stopping short and immediately crying and hugging Mum tightly when he saw Jordan's body in my arms.

". . . Bill . . ." Percy said softly.

I looked up, no doubt my eyes were red from crying so much. My eyes went to the very small pre-mature bundle of pink in his arms.

"We managed to save her." Percy said, kneeling down and letting me take her in my arms.

    A small smile flickered on my face, knowing that I still had a part of Jordan in my life: our daughter.

    "It's Hannah, Jordan. We have a daughter." I said softly, stroking my wife's hair and smiling.

"She saved Freddie's life, Bill." George said softly, kneeling down next to me.

"That sounds like her." I said, my voice hoarse.

"Bill. Let me take her." Mum said, gently slipping Hannah into her arms.

Ginny rubbed her eyes and knelt on the other side of me, wrapping her arms around me in a hug.

"How do you do it, Gin? Stay strong when the one thing keeping you strong left you?" I asked.

". . . one day at a time." She replied.

Confession time. I am guilty of crying multiple times during this chapter.