Chapter 12-Up in Flames

"Bill?" I asked, looking up from where my head rested on his shoulder as he ran his hand through my hair.

    "Yeah?" He asked, looking at me.

    "I'm scared for tomorrow." I said.

    "I'd be scared of you weren't." He said and kissed my forehead. "Don't worry, darling. I won't let anything happen to you."

    ". . . Bill?"

    "Hmm?"

    ". . . I think I'm pregnant,"

    He sat up and looked at me. "Are you joking?"

    "No. I went with Molly earlier today. She knows. She's happy, but concerned."

    "As she should be. Love, I can't have you be in a battle when you're going to have our child. It's too dangerous." Bill said.

    "War is dangerous, Bill. I would much rather die by your side than live the rest of my life without you in it." I said.

———

"Molly, Bill and I would like to make an announcement. Just as a little light in the darkness." I said as everyone sat at the table for our usual meeting.

"Of course, dear. Are you going to tell them what I think you are?" Molly asked with a smile.

"If you're thinking what I'm thinking, then yes." I replied.

Bill nudged his hand with mine and laced our fingers together, nodding and smiling.

"I'm . . . pregnant." I said.

Fred and George reacted immediately, screaming and clapping their hands, shouting: "We're uncles!" multiple times before finally calming down.

"Wha—? How? I mean . . . why?" Percy asked.

    "With the knowledge of war looming over our heads, not knowing if we were going to live . . . seemed like the best time." Bill replied, looking back at me.

    "Never mind that. What are you going to name the little kiddo?" Tonks asked.

    "Tonks!" Remus shouted to his wife, but she just smiled innocently.

    "Suggestions would be best." Bill said.

    "Penelope or Fredrick." Fred said.

    "Luna or William," George asked.

    "How about Hannah?" Someone asked behind me.

    I turned around quickly and smiled happily, getting up and running into my friend's arms, my dragon nestling in my hair.

    "Charlie!" I said.

    "Missed you too, Jay." Charlie hugged me back, kissing my head. "Pregnant, huh?"

    I laughed and looked up at him. "Yeah. Yeah, I am."

    "Congratulations on the little turd. Can I have Azure now?" Charlie asked.

    "Not on your life, Charlie." I said, poking him in the side.

    "Worth a shot." He pulled out a chair next to Bill and smiled. "Hey, Bill. See you've been busy."

    "Shut up, Charlie." Bill replied, a faint smile on his face.

    "That's my boys." I said with a smile, sitting back down. "Okay. I think we have some pretty good baby names now."

    "I vote for Hannah if it's a girl." Bill said.

    "Mm, okay then. If it's a boy then it's William."

    "No second?" Bill asked.

    "No. You like being called Bill, and I like that." I said with a smile, kissing his cheek.

———

"Wands out, everyone!" Kingsley shouted, all of us got our wands out and strode into the Great Hall, where Snape and everyone was gathered.

    "It seems you have a security problem, Headmaster." Harry said, coming over to us and smiling when I winked at him.

    Harry turned on Snape. "Tell them how you looked him in the eye—a man who trusted you—and killed him!"

    Snape Drew his wand and pointed it at Harry, but McGonnagall quickly came forward and pushed Harry behind him protectively, aiming her wand at Snape and firing spell after spell at him until he disappeared in black smoke.

    The lights flickered back on and the students cheered. McGonnagall smiled at me and nodded.

    "Professor," I smiled.

    "Sorry I couldn't come to the wedding." She replied with a faint smile.

    I chuckled. "It's quite alright, Professor."

    Charlie came up next to me. "If you see Greyback, let Azure burn him to a crisp."

    "If I see Greyback, I will handle him myself. That werewolf is gonna be terrified of this wife right here." I said.

    Bill chuckled. "I'm going with you. There's no way I'm letting you face him alone."

    "Fiiiine,"

I took his hand and we both ran out into the burning courtyard with the others, a familiar Irish accent filling the air.

"Oi! Jordan!" Oliver sped through the air, stopping in front of us. "Glad to see you two made it out alive."

"Same to you, Oliver. They burnt down the Quittitch field!" I said, seeing the burning posts.

"I know"—he hefted a giant stick used for Bludgers—"this just got personal."

"Get 'em a good whack for me."

"Will do. Don't die. Either of you." Oliver flew off, enraged and ready to kill.

Oooooooo. Don't get between Oliver and Quittitch. He's M A D. Hope you liked this chapter.