Chapter 14-Hogwarts Again

"Dad, I don't want to leave you alone." Hannah said as we got through to King's Cross Station.

"Hannah, sweetie, I'll be fine." I said, kissing her head.

"But, Dad, you'll be sad." She said.

"Don't worry, sweetie. I'll manage." I said, ruffling her dark hair and enjoying hearing her giggle.

"Hey, Hannah! Hi!" Lily Potter waved at her friend. Lily was the daughter of Ginny and Harry, along with their sons: Albus and James.

"Hi, Lily!" Hannah waved, streaking away and hugging her friend.

I smiled, my hand going to the ring still on my finger and twisting it around slightly.

"Hey, Bill." Ron said, walking up and coming next to me, looking at my daughter.

"She looks so much like her mother." Ron said softly.

I nodded. "Yeah. She does."

Hannah turned around and her eyes lit up when she saw her uncle. "Uncle Ron!"

"Hey, kiddo. How you doing?" Ron picked his niece up in his arms.

"Good. I'm going to be in Mum's House!" Hannah said excitedly.

"Hufflepuff is a very good choice, sweetie." I said.

"Why do you want to be in Hufflepuff, Hannah?" Ron asked.

"Because of the stories Dad told me, Mummy was the bravest person I know." Hannah replied.

I smiled softly and blinked back tears, my sister suddenly coming up next to me and grabbing onto my hand, comforting me.

"Thanks, Gin." I said quietly.

"One day at a time, Bill." Ginny replied with a soft smile.

Hope you liked the book. I did cry while writing this also. Don't know why. I just did. Aaaaanyways, I'm glad for all of you who decided to read my story.