Chapter 9-Reality

I walked into the room with the others, standing next to Bill as I watched everyone take the Polyjuice potion and transform into Harry.

"Ugh, do I have to?" I asked, looking at the foul-smelling potion in my hand.

"You do. I'll make it up to you later." Bill said, rubbing my back.

"You owe my big time." I took a drink of the potion and handed it off to Fred. I immediately started to feel the affects as I shrunk a few inches.

"Aw, you look so adorable." Bill said with a smile down at me.

"I will tie your shoelaces together and you wouldn't even know until it's too late." I said, fully morphing into Harry.

"Wow. We're identical." All the Harry's, besides me, said.

"Okay. You're going to have to get into the same clothes. So, strip." Mad-Eye said, dumping out a pile of Harry's clothes.

"This is not how I pictured this would go." I said, making Bill laugh and agree.

"Lovebirds, you can flirt later." Mad-Eye said to us.

"Yes, sir." I chuckled, taking off my clothes and putting on the pants before taking off my bra and pulling on the red sweater and glasses.

"Woah, Harry. You are super blind." I said, stumbling back and taking the glasses off because of the blurriness.

"Ouch," Real-Harry said with a slight chuckle.

"Now, Harry." Mad-Eye said.

"Yes?" We all said simultaneously.

"No. The real Harry. Where are you anyways?"

"Here." Real-Harry raised his hand, tugging on the sweater.

"Right. You will be riding with Hagrid." Mad-Eye said.

"I brought you here when you was only a baby. Seems only fittin' that I take you away now." Hagrid said.

"Yes, yes, yes, this is all very touching. Let's mount up." Mad-Eye barked, walking out the door.

Bill got onto a Thestral and held his hand out to me, helping me up behind him.

"You can see it?" he asked quietly.

"Yeah. Cedric." I replied.

"I'm sorry," he said.

"It's okay." I wrapped my arms around his middle and we all took off into the sky, immediately being bombarded by Death Eaters.

"Come back here, Potter!" A Death Eater said, coming after me along with three others.

Bill dove as a spell was fired, spinning the Thestral around quickly and firing a spell at the Death Eater, having him explode.

We continued on our route when I screamed as a spell hit my leg, shattering the bones.

I whipped my wand out and cast Stupidy on the last two Death Eaters.

"Are you okay, Dani?" Bill asked, worried as the new Burrow came into view.

"Just get me inside." I said through gritted teeth, morphing back into myself.

We landed on the ground and he got off, helping me down and letting me lean against him.

"Are we the last ones back?" Bill asked Remus.

"Yeah. The others are inside." Remus replied.