The Great War

Riza did get better within a few days. Before the Nether invasion and with permission from Master Aegus, she demonstrated as many abilities as she knew to her closest friends, Achillean and Ingressus. Along with manipulating matter, she could also manipulate time, but manipulating time was extremely taxing on her, as well as teleportation. She could also manipulate people's minds to create illusions and create purple fire. Basically, she can manipulate things, teleport, and make fire. She also received a Supporium song, which is rare compared to the other, more commonly used ones. This one was Supporekesis, which allowed her to use telekinesis over a short period of time on small objects.

Achillean has since received a staff crafted by some guy named Galleous, used for enhancing the use of a song. He also received Mobilibounce, a Mobilium song that allows him to create platforms that provide him with a boost in speed.

Ingressus has kept both of his weapons, and, with Riza's help, managed to disguise Voltar into a regular staff. He has also received Aggroblast, an Aggressium song that fires a rapid attack like a shotgun.

The three of them were fishing when the subject of the tournament was brought up. Achillean suggested Ingressus enter the tournament and show the Ardoni that he and his clan mean no harm, in the hopes that they will be welcomed back into Ardonia. Riza agreed and they both sat high in the audience, watching with pride as Ingressus defeated one enemy after another and was declared the champion. The Masters came forward with the Primes, including Master Aegus holding the Aggressium Prime. Riza was on her way down the spiraling staircase to congratulate him when he held up his staff and extended it to reveal Voltar and his Voltaris colors. What was he doing? He was supposed to reveal himself after the war, not now!

As the crowd gasped in astonishment, some Ardoni warriors surrounded Ingressus while the Masters took away the songs.

"Ingressus!" Riza called out to him. He walked over towards her and slung Voltar across his back, but the Ardoni warriors stepped between them, not letting them talk. Ingressus took the hint and left, despite Riza's protests.

One guard said, "Miss, I don't recommend getting very close to him. He and his kind are dangerous. He will be permitted to stay one more night then he will be escorted out."

"But he didn't do anything wrong! Please just let me talk to him. I'm the one who suggested he join the tournament, it's my fault! If I don't talk to him, he might do something rash!"

Little did she know, he was already planning something rash.

Later in the evening, when Riza was in bed wondering where Achillean was and if Ingressus was alright, she heard a sudden explosion and people screaming. She jolted out of bed and ran to the front, only to be met by Achillean, armed with his staff.

"Riza, pack your most valuable possessions quickly! We are under attack!"

She nodded and threw her custom-made swords, some food, a bucket of water, and a couple potions into her inventory, adding it to the gold and fishing rods already there and a map. She didn't know why, but she felt that she needed it.

"Wait. What about Ingressus and Master Aegus? Are they safe?"

"That's where we're going now," explained Achillean.

Achillean burst into Master Aegus' home, and intercepted Ingressus' sword with his staff. Ingressus looked around as if startled by the scene he caused, his eyes landing on Riza, coughing amidst all the smoke.

"Ingressus?" she asked, noticing the situation. "What are you doing?"