Illusion

When Ingressus finally left and took his henchmen with him, she finally smiled. This was the best situation she could hope for. She gets relative freedom and they get good conditions.

She dismantled her labyrinth and began casting illusions to create a training room. She moved the camera to a small table on the far side of the room, allowing the visual effects to wash over both it and her, connecting the camera to the television. She molded blades and training dummies out of the blocks that made up the labyrinth and got to work.

Some time later, she heard some noise above her and noticed several of the Voltaris were glued to the screen, watching as several assailants came at her and with a single twirl, she chopped off their blocky heads. Deciding this was too easy for her, she changed her fighting style to maim, not kill. This was significantly harder, as the dummies, not being alive, would simply get back up and come back at her.

Days later, she got bored and tired of training and turned off the camera so she could self-indulge in her memories. From befriending the Endermen to having a picnic with Ingressus and Achillean. The happy days.

She swallowed a few pills. The ones that made you feel good. The ones made for countering depression. She let out a sharp laugh. The pills weren't very effective on her unless she took a few at a time. They dissolved on her tongue and made her feel groggy. The Voltaris often raided pharmacies and medicine centers to steal them for her.

A few months later, Ingressus walked down the spiral staircase and ordered her to prepare for departure.

"Where?" she asked.

"The Vault, of course," he replied. "I heard Thalleous Sendaris moved the Prime Songs. The Vault is a likely location.