Supporium

Riza stood by after snapping her fingers to restrain all the guards at the Vault and strolling to the Prime. Anybody who could escape their bonds would have to go through her first. She was covered in a black cloak, hood pulled back as she felt Senn and Ria's aura near the entrance. She spoke to Tygren,  standing next to her.

"Knights of Ardonia, just nearing the entrance. Let me distract them."

"With what?" he challenged.

"Illusions, of course," she replied in a duh manner.

Before he could contradict her, she teleported away.

Now at the entrance, she waved her hand and showed Voltaris attacking the guards.

She looked back at the group and simply smirked. They were splitting up after Ria gave them orders. She locked eyes with one of them, Hubris Nestoris. He had been chief recruiter of the Knights. She popped another few pills into her mouth, chucking as she did so. Allowing him to see her, she dropped her invisibility.

"Wait..." he realized, seeing her. How was she still alive? It couldn't be her... right? But if it is, it's bad. "This group was just a distraction..."

He wasn't allowed to elaborate as the top Vault erupted with energy, causing Riza to snap her head back. She let the illusion fall and flew back. The Deathsinger was holding the Supporium Prime Song, looking at it with awe.