The Great War Part 3

Riza was there. She was always there.

She was there to convince Achillean to use his leadership skills after the crushing defeat of one of their battles.

She was there when Thalleous Sendaris, alleged slayer of Master Dominus and the cause of her amnesia, fought beside Achillean, now known as the Tidesinger.

She was there to comfort and encourage Achillean when even he thought the battle was over.

She was even there... when, at the peak of Mount Velgrin, Achillean and Ingressus fought, with a portal to the future opening. She was tied to the blocks of obsidian, it sapping her energy as well as her magic of time manipulation and teleportation.

She was there when the Deathsinger knocked the Tidesinger over the cliff and walked through the portal, ordering the other Voltaris to keep her safe until he arrives.

She was there when Achillean followed Ingressus into the portal. Unconscious, but still there.

She was not there for the aftermath.

She escaped from the Voltaris and hid herself in a labyrinth of tunnels deep within the mountain to live out her grief. She swore to never practice her magic again and to only use her Supporium song when needed.

Once in a while she would astro-project her consciousness into the outside world to shop for food or water that she found out she could not die from lack of. She has tried multiple ways of killing herself (don't try this at home) by starving herself, dehydration, etc. The only way she could die, she supposed, was old age. Very well, then. She will live out the remainder of her days as a hermit.