Fancy Recap/Slight Explanation (still considered as a chapter)

What is given must be returned. Balance. The fundamentality of the Nether and the End and everything else. Riza gave her memories to the portal. Twice. And now He returns them. In full force. Everything.

From when her parents died in an attack before she was forced to move in with Tygren, his family kind enough to adopt her, even though rations were limited and it meant sharing blankets.

When Master Dominus taught her the dimachaerus style while he taught Ingressus how to use his sword.

When the Aggressium song hit.

When she woke up in the End with a crown floating above her head. Training with Endermen and collecting eggs. Learning their language. Setting everything up for the next Queen, knowing she herself won't be able to fulfill the position, despite being crowned Princess. Hand-picking Abbigail and tying her string to the Dragon Egg kept in the vaults. Taking the crown from her own head and placing it on hers.

Talking with Galleous, persuading him to make two sets of female armor instead of male and storing them herself in the End. In her home, which she concealed with illusions so others couldn't find it.

Leaving the End, it's inhabitants sad to see her go. The Endermen giving her a gift, one of the End's healing crystals, attached to a cord and putting it on her neck. Herself holding it up to see the engraving: Riza. Having her memories wiped as she left.

In the water, meeting Ingressus and Achillean, training again, meeting her two closest friends.

The tournament. Ingressus revealing himself as Voltaris.

Standing in shock, seeing it was Ingressus who was massacring the clans for four stupid cubes.

The Great War and the portal. Escaping the Voltaris and hiding away in her own grief.

The years of boredom, too many to count. The feeling of loss, like an empty hole about to swallow her up and drown her. The feeling she couldn't shake, no matter how many disguises she wore or how many people she met. The enforced protection of her quarantine, making sure nobody could abuse her or her powers again. They were a curse, probably bent on destroying everything. Swearing to never use them again, to stay as far away as possible. Vowing to live out the rest of her days where she couldn't hurt anyone else, just hoping to see Ingressus and Achillean in the afterlife.

The invasion and the failed illusions. The pain and the Voltaris making new plans when all she wanted to do was die. The reunion with Tygren, only to find that he didn't care for her and to find out that she was adopted. The suffering they made her inflict.

The portal yet again opening to reveal the two people she most wanted to see again, only to relive the hurt that drove her into self-exile.

And now. She would make new memories.