FORMS {CLOSED} (Ignore this chapter readers)

First up, here are the rules...

APPLICATIONS CLOSE ON THE FIRST OF JUNE SO TAKE YOUR OWN SWEET TIME PEOPLE THERE'S NO RUSH.

YOU CAN APPLY FOR ANY OF THE OPEN SLOTS.

IF YOU APPLIED THE NAME BEFORE I CLOSED THE SLOT THEN YOUR APPLICATION IS VERY MUCH INCLUDED

1) No bullying allowed. To me or the other applicants and readers. Every application is amazing in its own way.

2) If you do apply, and your character gets chosen, then PLEASE READ. I work hard on this stuff to impress y'all with your OCs, and I think I deserve some appreciation for that.

3) It's an only girls applyfic. Boy applications will be ignored.

4) Give your characters some faults okay? I don't need a goody-two-shoes especially considering that they are a crew of robbers. The password is your favourite ice cream flavour.

5) It might not be perfect, considering the amount of details this story needs, but please remember that I'm trying my best. Constructive criticism is appreciated but negative criticism just ruins my mood for writing.

6) I won't be able to take some of the characters, and please don't hate on me because of that, I swear it's not easy.

So I have different slots for different characters.

COMMENT YOUR OC's NAME NEXT TO THE POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR. AND MAYBE TRY A DIFFERENT POSITION IF THE ONE YOU WANT ALREADY HAS MORE THAN TWO APPLICANTS, I HATE CHOOSING

---> 2 Scouts [Closed] (they case the joint, scout the location and look around for security breaches and plan escape routes) (1 position taken by my OC)

Comment for Scout here------>

---> 1 Driver [Closed] (someone we need to get us the hell out of the scene of robbery)

Comment for Driver here ----->

---> 1 Hacker [Closed] (our most important person)

Comment for Hacker here ----->

---> 1 Engineer [Closed] (yeah well we need the gear. We're not pirates)

Comment for engineer here ------>

---> 1 Makeup Artist [Closed] and 1 Fashion Designer [Closed] (we need to blend in with the crowds y'all)

Comment for makeup artist here----->

Comment for fashion designer here ->

---> 1 Thief [Closed] (someone with gentle fingers and quick feet, to make the lift)

Comment for thief here ---->

---> 2 Grifters/ Con Artists [Closed] (well not all of us are good actors, now are we? We need someone to help fool the crowds and help us maintain character)

Comment for Grifter here ----->

---> 2 Enforcers [Closed] (The muscle of our group, the one who protects us from getting tazed or bludgeoned to death of security ever catches up to us)

Comment for Enforcer here ------>

---> 1 Art Expert [Closed] (Robbers can be fooled sometimes as well. Let's prevent that, shall we?)

Comment for Art expert here ------>

ALL OF THEM ARE GIRLS.

The Form ---------------->

FULL NAME

NICKNAMES

CODE NAME (the name used while commencing a mission)

AGE (has to be between 21-25)

SEXUALITY

POSITION (Scout, Driver, Hacker, Grifter, Thief, Makeup Artist, Fashion Designer, Art Expert, Enforcer, Engineer)

APPEARANCE (I want complete details. Paint me a picture)

PERSONALITY

BACKGROUND

WHAT MAKES YOUR CHARACTER ELIGIBLE FOR YOUR CHOSEN POSITION (Experience, skills, education...)

REASON WHY THEY CHOSE THIS PROFESSION

FEARS

WEAKNESSES

LIKES AND DISLIKES

HOBBIES

QUOTES

EXTRA INFO

CUSSING?

PASSWORD (Read the rules you filthy animals)

And if you can, I'll be grateful if you tag more people who would be interested in applying.

APPLICATIONS CLOSE ON THE 1ST OF JUNE SO CHILL