MY OC

◆NAME - Alicia Ryder

◆NICKNAME - Leesh, Al, Allie

◆CODENAME - Astra

◆SEXUALITY - Heterosexual

◆POSITION - Scout

◆APPEARANCE - 5 feet 7 inches tall, she has a curvy frame with stormy grey eyes and luscious chocolate brown curls reaching her arms.
She has an oval shaped face and caramel coloured skin.
She has a sharp sloping nose and high cheekbones and a huge scar on the base of her neck near her collarbone.

◆PERSONALITY - Alicia is the go-to for everyone, whenever they want to talk about anything, professional or personal.
She is the ringleader of the group, or the glue that holds them all together. The mediator for every argument and the one to make the final decisions for their crew.
Whatever your problem is, Alicia will try her best to come up with a solution.
So, as you can tell, she is our group's organizer and social butterfly.
She keeps her crew's morale up at all times and makes sure everyone gets their part done right.
She is always up for any task that you can assign to her and is a very versatile person in general.
But the problem here is that she is a control freak, and always extremely paranoid. She is almost never at peace, always looking around, watching every step that she takes. She gets angry when people tell her to chill, because she is always anxious that something or the other is about to mess up.

◆BACKGROUND - Alicia comes from a poor background, like most of the crew.
She was born to a family with three brothers and two other sisters. Her father was a farmer of modest means, and would struggle to feed the entire family at times.
He would take her, whenever he would go to the big cities, to sell his goods off to markets. And this developed her fascination with cities. But she soon felt jealous of all the kids driving around in their Audi's, sipping Starbucks and gossiping about love triangles while she barely had a working cellphone to use.
One time, while in Los Angeles, she came across a headline about a bank heist and became more interested in the field than she had ever been interested in anything.
She collected information, read books and articles about all the famous heists of the world, robbers stealing diamonds and paintings, robbing banks and all.
She left home to make a name for herself when she turned 18, and was almost immediately recruited as an apprentice for one of the bank-robber crews. And that was where her journey of robberies began.

◆ELIGIBILITY - Leesh had been in numerous bank heists, recruited to scout banks, check their cameras and security for weaknesses, sneak into security control panels to get access to the cameras and blindspots. And almost all of them had been huge success for her and the crew. But she left the crew because they gave her a minor percentage of their income, instead of splitting it evenly. And she decided that art holds a greater value in the society, especially among the rich. So she decided to create her own crew to rob art pieces while they were in the most vulnerable position in broad daylight...during auctions.

◆REASON - She chose to become a robber, because this profession, it made her feel in control. Most jobs, you never know when they will slip away from you. Plus, she is very good at what she does so she never has to worry about getting caught. It gives her a solid income which she sends back to her family.

◆FEARS -
1)being imprisoned (ironic I know)
2)Losing control (she is a control freak)
3)Needles
4) Mannequins

◆WEAKNESSES - Her anxiety and paranoia

◆LIKES -
1)Cocktails
2)Sports Bars
3)Video games (either Mario Kart or extremes violence)
4)Motorbikes
5)Rock music
6)Jet skis
7)Shrek (Shrek is love Shrek is life)
8)Phineas and Ferb
9)Horror movies
10) Ziplining, Rock climbing, Rappelling

◆DISLIKES
1)People disobeying her
2)Improvising a plan
3)BMX bikes (had a terrible experience once)
4)Bananas
5)Vsco girls (the way they laugh makes her want to rip her hair out)
6)Rap music
7)Canned peas (England is a weird place)
8)Tiktok
9)Old rich snobs

◆HOBBIES
1)Photography
2)Reading
3)Jamming out to Rock music
4) Cleaning her room 24/7 wherever they are staying

◆QUOTES

"I bet ten bucks and a bag of Cheetos, two oldies will freak out if they see a fork missing from their plates."

"The Mona Lisa? What kind of movie do you think we are in? We can't steal that piece."

"Okay but why are this statue's balls so detailed? Like did the dude really make someone strip in front of him to get the details right?"

"This dress doesn't have strap for my knife."

"NO WE ARE NOT DOING THAT! STICK TO THE FUCKING PLAN!"

"How do you propose we get the guard out of there? Witchcraft? Hypnosis?"

"Are you sure no one's on our trail? From any side? But are you sure?"

"Help me before I show her where she should stick that precious champagne bottle of hers."

"Dude I'm not stealing a banana duct -taped to a wall. Someone already ate that shit anyway."

"IF YOU BAIL ON ME NOW I WILL CHOKE YOU WITH YOUR OWN INTESTINES."