Chapter 7 : It Fell Like A Date, Right?

Natsuki Pov

Usui took us to a nearby cafe which it was a cat cafe. I just admire the surrounding.

Aww~ that cat looked so cute with his little sock!

I just the noticed that Usui just stared at me. I then faced him and said, " What?"

He just smiled and replied," Nothing. You just looked kinda cute there..."

I blushed.

This guy with his smooth talk. It's kinda pissed me off.

"Hello there! Welcome to our cafe. What would you like to order? Oh, we have a couple set for today. Which one will you like?" Said the waitress.

A couple...? She have got some misunderstanding here.

As I just about to said something to  her but being cut off by Usui.

"Sure. Just bring us the couple set then," he said like it's not a big deal.

"........" I just left there, speechless.

What...did he...just said...?

"Okay then. Please wait a moment then," said the waitress and off she go leaving me with Usui.

I looked at him and he just average his eye.

"I don't remember we on a date here. Plus, I'm not your girlfriend. What if your real girlfriend get mad at you later..." I said and then, this little kitten come to jump on my lap. I just pat it head.

"First of all, I don't have a girlfriend. Second, the couple set was more cheeper than the regular one," Usui said and pass me the menu that was on the edge of our table.

I took it and he was right. It was way more cheeper that the regular one.

"Whatever then..." I just sighed. This just bring back bad memories of me in the past. Then, I just shake my head.

Get the hand of yourself, Natsuki! Now, you just promise with your old self that you want to change the way it is and you just accomplish it! Just forget about it then!

"Kirisaki?" Usui said and that snap me back to reality.

"I'm sorry. It's nothing."

"Hmmmm...."

Usui Pov

It's looked like Natsuki have a thing or two on her mind. I just sighed.

It's pretty obvious you have a problem there, Kirisaki.

Just then, our order arrived and the two of us enjoyed our meal.

Looks like I have to distracted her with something.

And to my luck, the both of us chat happily. She smiled a lot when the both of us said about Misaki.

"Yeah that's right! Her attitude change when she went to high school. I even shock when she just beat up a guy in school."

There it is. Her beautiful smile. It hasn't change that much since the last time we met each other. But, she doesn't remember me, huh?

Time Skip

After our breakfast, the two of us buy the essential item that we need for our school project. Then, we make our way to Natsuki house since she insisted to make it at her house.