Chapter 22 : Can I Have This Dance?

Natsuki Pov

I looked at the person in front of me, who is Usui. I then just sighed to myself.

Even if you wearing that mask, I still can recognize you right away...

I then looked towards him.

"Usui...what are you doing here dragging me with you? You know that the dance party has started in the gymnasium. Let's go back-" before I can finish my sentence, he hugged me. "Huh?"

What's...going...on...here...?

"U-Usui...?"

"Don't go...," He said while hugging me tighter while his face on my neck.

"Usui! That's tickle me!" I said and tried to let go of the hugged but he don't let go of me.

What's wrong with him all of a sudden!? You pervent alien!!!

As I about to opens my mouth, Usui suddenly address me.

"You know...you look beautiful in that dress...," Usui said while playing with my hair at my shoulder.

W-w-what...? Is he just compliment me...?

"...Now that's kinda embarrassing...the hot guy in school told me that I looked beautiful...," I said while laughing awkwardly but Usui just stared at me. I just started to blush.

Please don't make that puppy eyes...wait..with his eyes shape...I guess he just like a cat...?

I just chuckled to myself and Usui suddenly pouting.

"You just compare me with a cat, right?" He asked while facing me. His green eyes looked directly at me and focused only me.

*DOKI! DOKI! DOKI!*

What's wrong with my heart...? Do I have a fever all of a sudden...? Or am I...

I then looked at him in the eyes.

Ah...his eyes just focusing at me...I guess...I am I love with him...

"Hahahaha I guess," I smiled and then I looked up at the starry sky.

I can't believe it myself... I'm in love with a pervent alien of all people...but, why does my heart keep saying that we've met before?

"Hey Natsuki? So, you really don't remember me after all huh?"

I kept remembering what Usui just said to me that day.

Why...? I do want to remember it! But, I can't!

After a while, Usui suddenly took out his phone.

"Natsuki?" Usui said my name and placed one piece of earphone at my left ear and held out his hand towards me. "Can I have this dance, my lady?"

I just widen my eyes and just smiled.

"I will be delight to dance with you," I said and accepted his hand. He then started playing the song that he pick and he lead the dance.

The song quite fit with the scenery around us. The sakura flower dancing with us because of the wind blow it. The starry night at the sky...this just like a romantic event that have in anime.

"Are you enjoying your time, my lady?" Usui asked me while he spinning me between the dance.

Man, he's good at everything!

"Hahaha yeah! Very happy!" I said with the brightest smile of me. He just laughed at me and returned my smile.

After the song was over, he let go of me and kiss my right hand.

"Thanks for that wonderful dance, Natsuki," he said to me and lead me under the sakura tree.

I just smiled at him. I then looked at my right hand that he just kissed.

Usui Takumi...i really do have feeling for you...

Time Skip

After that, Usui walked me home since it's kinda late. Along the way, the both of us kept talking and talking.

"I wanna see you in your maid costume actually...," Usui said while smirk at me.

"W-WHAT!? No way I'm gonna wear something like that in a dance party!" I yelled at him and he just laughed.

Geez! Why do I have feeling for him??? I don't get it at all! I actually prefer that little boy-

"Huh?" I said and suddenly stopped.

"Kiki-chan?" Usui looked at me.

Little boy...? Who...?

"Tortoiseshell!" Said a little boy, with a curly hair. He have yellow-gold hair.

Who...are...you...?

I then sense something wet at my cheek.

I'm crying...?

"Hey Natsuki!" Usui yelled my name but, I didn't heard him.

Why am I crying...? And why does my heart hurt so much...?

"Hey tortoiseshell?! Are you still crying? You really are a cry baby after all..." He said and then whipping my tears away.

"Hey Natsuki!? Are you okay!?" Usui then just shake my shoulder and I just went back to reality.

I just stared at Usui.

Now that I think about it... Usui face is kinda familiar with that little boy just now...

"Hahaha..." I just chuckled and then looked down at my feat.

"Natsuki...?"

I am an idiot...why can't I recognize him right away... between the little boy and Usui...

"I'm so sorry, Taku!" I said and then just hugged Usui. "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry that I don't remember you right away!"

"! Natsuki... don't tell me..." Usui asked me and I just looked at him and smiled.

"Yes...I remember it now...Taku..."