Chapter 31 : You Don't Remember Me?

Natsuki Pov

I'm right now at the hospital and waiting patiently at the emergency room. My eyes kept looking at the door and praying none stop. It's been 5 hours since his been there...

Please...let him live... I'm begging you!

Then, the doctor walked in and saw me. The doctor greeting me and I'm doing the same thing. He then opened his mouth.

"Are you a relatives for the patience name Usui Takumi?"

"I'm... I'm not. But, I'm...his friends," I replied to him. I can feel my hands started to sweat a little. Actually, after calling the ambulance, I tried to sense his pulse, but, it's became weaker and weaker.

"Taku! Hang in there! The ambulance on their way! So! Please stay with me!" I said to his ear and grab his hand.

At last, the ambulance came and took the both of us to the nearest hospital.

"His heartbeat became weaker all of a sudden! Hurry up! Please grab me the breathing apparatus!"

I watched them do what they can to save Taku and started to cry.

Taku...!

"Miss? Are you listening to me?" The doctor said to me after he looked closely to my face and I only shake my head.

"I'm sorry about that. He's barely say anything about his parents or relative if I'm remember it correctly," I replied and the doctor only noticed in understanding. Then, I asked him if Taku survive or not. To my relief, his just fine and now the nurse moved him to a room and fall asleep.

"But, I have one thing to discuss with you," the doctor said and his faced turned serious and I can sense something bad will happen to me.

"W-what's is it?"

"This is the thing, part of his brain, that is, in the part of the cerebrum, have been a little damage and... I'm afraid his lost some memories...," The doctor explain to me and my knees just automatically felt weak.

Lost memory...? No! That can't be...! I have to meet him! Fast!

"!? Miss! Wait a minute! I haven't tell you the most important part!"

I just ran as fast as I can and after meet up a nurse that will take care of him, I rush to the room and opened the door.

"Taku...," I said and looked at his sleeping face. Then, I saw there was a bandage on his head and also on his left hand. My tears dropped again as I walked to his bedding and hold his other hand. "I'm sorry...because of me...you have to sacrifice yourself...."

"Hmm..."

I then looked at his face and saw that he's tried to opens his eyes and finally, our eyes met and I just hugged him.

"Thanks goodness you're okay!" I said while crying and hugged him even tighter. But, Taku hand only shove me away from him. His eyes looked cold towards me.

No...way...it can't be...I don't...wanna heard 'that'...

He then opened his mouth and said something that I don't wanna heard. "Who are you?"

Time Skip

After a while, my mother alongside with Satsuki-san ran towards me after I go out of the room.

"Darling! Are you okay!? How about Usui-kun!?" My mother asked me and grabbed my shoulder.

"..."

"kiki-chan...are everything okay...?" Now it's Satsuki-san turned to asked me. Both of them have a worried looked on them. I then faced them and just smiled weakly.

"His... doesn't...remember me..."

"What...," Both of the left speechless and I just cried even more and hugged both of them.

"He's doesn't remember me! Plus! He gave me the cold eyes, just like other girl that he rejected...and now! I can't even stop crying..."

"Darling... it's okay... I'm sure he will remember you....For the meantime, you have to do what you can to remember him back about you...," My mother comfort me and pat me on the head. She then met with the doctor that take change of Taku.

Now it's Satsuki-san turned to comfort me.

What have I done...? How can everyone that I've love...will leading something like this...? Am I curse...?

"I'm sorry...Taku... it's all my fault..." I said while crying.

I promise myself...I won't involved with you ever again...

Third Pov

As Natsuki's mother walked away from her daughter, her phone rang and after she looked at the screen, she's just sighed.

"What is it this time...? If you want me to go back to London, sorry to say...I don't want to! You're two grandchildren are all suffering here!?"

After a while, she only sighed again and placed back her phone to her handbag.

"Boy...why do I have to live under that man command...I guess that's why sister always tried to run away from father...and she even fall in love with a commoner...just like me..."

Meanwhile, at some place...

"Heh! That girl always so stubborn! Just like her mother!" Said an old man and grabbed a glass of wine to cold off.

"Master? I really appreciate it that you have to lay down in bed. It's bad for your health," said an old butler while looking at his Master. "What are you trying to do?"

"Nothing. I just want them to suffer... that's all...and I don't believe that an accident like that can make him lost some memories...about her no less!"

"..." The butler only looked at his Master and have a sad looked at his face.

Isn't that enough...? Didn't you remember what you did to his mother? Your beloved daughter...?