Chapter 21 : Dance Party Time

Natsuki Pov

Why...?

"So, we will have a new transfer students. Please come in!" Said our homeroom teacher.

I really hate this idea of them...

"Hello everyone! My name is Shibasaki Rin!"

"And his twin, Shibasaki Ren!"

I just stared at the twins and then just sighed.

I can't believe it...

"Wow..."

"A twin...?"

"They look so cute!"

After that, the twins said their greeting and, well...

"You're so cute a while ago, Ren," Rin said while placing both hand at Ren face.

"What!?" All of our classmates just shocked.

"Don't, Rin! I'm actually quite embarrassing when you said it like that!" Ren replied to him while blushing.

"..." All the male just went speechless while...

"Kyaa!!!"

Looks like the 'yaoi' thing is quite famous at here, huh...? Especially with the female students...

"Umm... Kirisaki-san?" Our homeroom teacher suddenly address me all of a sudden.

"Yes?" I relied to him while raise my right arm.

"..." Usui just stared at the twins.

His face...he just kept making that face since yesterday.

"The twins actually wanna you be the one who will be show this school around to them after this," my teacher replied and I just blink at him.

Did I heard that right?

"I'm sorry. What did you just said, sensei?" I asked him again.

After the teacher explained it to me, I just looked at the twins, who apparently Rin, the oldest one, was looking directly at me. He just smirked at me.

*Crack*

What was that? Did he just smirked at me...? That stupid Homo-Homo- Ugh! Just forget about it!

*Slam*

I just slammed my face at my desk.

I just wanna go home right now...

Time Skip

At last, the day have finally come for the dance party. Misaki and I looked at the place for the last time and the both of us nodded in agreement.

"The dressing, the DJ, the food and drinks, all checked," I said while wrote something at my notebook.

Finally, the tiring days have finally over.

"Yeah," Misaki said while looking at our surrounding.

The both of us still wearing our school uniform while the other have wearing their dress and a tuxedo.

"Misaki! Natsuki!" Sakura said to us while waving her hand. Shizuko followed her from behind. They already wearing their dress. "Why haven't you guys wearing your dress already?" Sakura asked us while looking the both of Misaki and I.

"Hahaha... it's okay...," Misaki replied to her and I only nodded.

It's not that's important...

"No you're not! You guys will have fun for today! Just forget all about your school council works for today and enjoy your youth time!" Sakura said and before Misaki and I noticed it, we're being surrounded by all the girls. They have a smirk in their face and Misaki and I only sweat dropped.

I have a bad feeling about this...

Usui Pov

I looked at my surrounding to find one girl among them all.

Still,no luck...where is she?

All the girls surrounding me and asked for a dance but I rejected them all. Then, I saw someone or rather, the new transfer student, Shibasaki Rin. He too looking for someone.

I guess he too looking for her...

"Looking for someone?" I asked him while walking towards him.

I don't know why, but I really hate him the very moment he and his twin hugged Natsuki...

"Yeah," he said and still looking at his surrounding.

I only looked at him and sense something inside me.

Please don't tell me...he like her...?

Then all of a sudden, the light switch off and the stage light on. The both of us looked towards it and shock.

Natsuki Pov

I looked in front of me and I just suddenly nervous. Misaki hold my hand and just smiled at me. I smiled back at her. She then took the microphone from the MC and said a few word.

I now wearing a blue dress that the drama club lend me to borrowed it for a while, and my hair being tied up with a ribbon.

"That's all. Please enjoy your time for today!" Misaki said and all of us screaming with full of joy.

The school council member all walked down from the stage and the DJ make his job done. Before I know it, all of them include Misaki were nowhere to be seeing.

"..." I just started into space.

So cruel, Misaki! You left your friend alone here!

Then, I sense someone poking at my shoulder. I looked back and saw a yellow-gold hair.

Usui...?

"Hi there, Hisho. Will you be dancing with me?" Rin asked me while held out his hand towards me.

What's this? It's just Rin...wait! Why I'm feel so disappoint a while ago?

"Sure...," As I about to reach his hand, suddenly I sense someone behind me."Huh?"

Then all of a sudden, someone grab my arm and before I know it, I was being drag to somewhere.

WHAT...GOING ON HERE???

"Natsuki...?" Rin just stood there, speechless after saw me being drag by someone.

Time Skip

After a long walk, the both of us now stoped at the sakura tree. I looked at the person in front of me and just sighed.

What's wrong with him all of a sudden...?