Chapter 37 : Seika High School Having Trouble!?

Natsuki Pov

"Welcome back, Master."

Today, Maid Latte have a special event, it's was glasses girl event.

"Wow~ Glasses girl event!? I'm so proud to live!"

"Yeah!"

Looks like the trio morons are here too...and they always watching Misaki...

What a loyal fans...

But, my mind wasn't here... it's elsewhere...and you wanna know why...? Let me tell you this morning event....

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Natsuki? Are you up?" My mother asked me through the door.

"Hmmmm? Yeah....," I replied to her and just get up from bed. I just stared at my door and then I just blushed.

Why did I suddenly remembered yesterday event!?

Yesterday, Taku and I didn't do anything beside hugging each other.

"You so warm...Natsuki...," He said as he closed his eyes and you know what? He actually act like a cat here! So cute!

"....Good night, Neko-chan( kitten)!" I said while pinching his nose and he just laughed at it. And in the morning, he just go back to his apartment.

"Young lady! I wanna know what happen last night! Care to share it!?" My mother yell and that's make me even more blush.

"What are you, 18!?" I said and both of us just laughed.

Time Skip

After I have my bath and getting ready to go to work, my mother at the table, preparing the breakfast.

"Ah Natsuki? Are you on your way to Maid Latte? Come have breakfast first," my mother said as she grab my hand and just like that, the two of us enjoy our breakfast.

"So... about that..."

"Not gonna tell you~" I replied to her and she just started to cried.

"S-so cruel..."

"Kiki-chan? Are you feeling okay?" Satsuki-san asked me and I'm back to reality. I just nodded at her and show my best smile.

"I'm okay! Please don't worry about me!" I said to her and just go to the staff room to cool off myself.

What am I doing...? I'm at work here...you have to focused!

Then, my cell phone rang and I just looked at the screen and it was Sakura who called me

Then, my cell phone rang and I just looked at the screen and it was Sakura who called me. I picked it up and-

"NATSUKI-CHAN! JUST HURRY HERE!"