Chapter 36 : I Think I'm In Love With You Again

Natsuki Pov

"... what's going on here!?" I yelled. I just got home and all of a sudden...

My house is full of items!? Please don't tell me that-

"Ara ara! Welcome back, Natsuki-chan!" My mother said while poking her head from his study room.

"Don't ara ara me here! Did you spend all your money on this 'things'!?" I asked her while pointed out all the things. I then make my ways towards my mother who was clearly just finished her work from home.

"Just come in here," she then just grab my hand and closed the door. She just sighed and then faced me. "I just wanna decorating our house that all! You know I'm quite bored when you not around, Kiki-chan!"

"Please don't use that name in here??? It's kinda embarrassing me!" I replied to her and then my eyes just looked at the kitchen.

She brought a lot of ingredients too...

When my mother saw this, she just smirked.

"How about we invite someone over?" She said and walked away, leaving me all alone in her study room.

"Not fair! Please don't dodge when someone trying to talk to you!?"

Plus...who she gonna invite to our house...?

Time Skip

After I taken a bath, I'm now in my bedroom, just staring at the window. My eyes then fall on my guitar.

"Now that I think about it, it's been so long since I played it huh...?" I then just grabbed my guitar and started to play with it.

Usui Pov

"..." I know standing in front of Kirisaki house. I've got a message from her mother that she want me to join her dinner tonight and I just agreed with her.

"Excuse me-"

"Oh! Usui-kun??? Please come in! I'm sorry but can you wait for a while? The food is gonna finish soon!" Her mother said and the disappear into the kitchen.

I just make ways towards the living room.

Then, a little kitten, walked towards me and she just automatically sat on my lap.

"Meow."

I just looked at the kitten and just smiled. I patted it head and she just enjoyed it.

"You kinda reminds me of her something..."

"Meow?"

I just kept talking with it until I heard a singing voice. It's coming from that right room beside the kitchen.

My body just moved on it's own and before I know it, I'm right now in front of the door and opened it.

I saw that Natsuki was playing with the guitar and...she just crying...?

"Huh...? Who's there...?" She just noticed her door being opened and then the both of us make an eyes contact.

It's feel that the world aroun us suddenly became our own fantasy. Her wet hair show that she just finished her bath...and her fair skin that exposed to the light, her eyes kinda red after that crying...

I walked towards her and then I just closed the door. Before I know it, I just hugged her, so tightly.

"T-Taku!? What are you doing here!? And! Did you heard my singing just now!?" She just started to protest but I just don't wanna let her go yet.