Chapter 8 : You Don't Remember Me?

Natsuki Pov

"Haaaa... Finally! It's all finished!" I said while stretching my body.

It took us 4 hour to finish our project. The other half only to show to the teacher and we done.

Usui only looked at our project the he nodded approval. I just smiled.

Since he just like a straight teacher and that the reason that I have to redo the works. But, it a good experience if you ask me.

I looked at the clock and it was about time for dinner.

I stood up and make my way to the kitchen.

"Usui? Care for a dinner with me?" I asked and looked at him from the kitchen. But, he just nowhere to see.

Huh? Where is he...? Maybe just laying down-

I then just noticed my collection of mangas just laying down beside my sofa and I started to panicked.

NO! IT CAN'T BE!!!

"Ohh, I don't know that Kirisaki, the perfect secretary have a side that she don't share about with. Being an otaku and this Nintendo switch...? 'star crossed myth'?" Usui said while looking at my collection of Voltage thing (I'm pretty obsessed with it myself too^^).

"NO! WHO GAVE YOU A PERMISSION TO LOOK AT MY THING!" I yelled  and run towards him to grabbed back my collection. But he's too tall for me to reach it.

Man! I really hate tall boys!!!

"Hahahah. Come on now, Kirisaki~ When will you grow tall, huh?" He said with a smirk and he then pat me on the head.

It's just pissed me off. Then, I suddenly have an idea. When his eye on my collection, I suddenly hugged him in a bear hug and that make him startled and the both of us fall on the sofa.

"!?"

Usui and I startled.

I don't even know that this situation was now awkward and I don't predicted this will happen either. The both of us only stare one another.

I then just play with his hair.

It kind of soft and I thought it kind of spikey. Plus, he kinda smell nice too. I guess...is this citrus?

Usui too play with my hair.

It feel kinda good when he touch like that. Just like the boy that I met when we were little...I just can't forget about my first love for him. I wonder where is he now...

If I remember it correctly... His name was kind of similar to Usui. But, I always call him with his nickname that I gave to him...

"Taku!"

"Oh? Tortoiseshell!"

I just laughed when I remember the time I spent with him...

"So, do you just remember the old time, Natsuki?" Usui said and looked directly at my face.

"Huh?"

He just looked at me in the eyes and just stood up.

"So you don't remember after all huh?" Usui said and then he got up. He placed my collection back on it place and packed his thing up.

"What do you mean...?" I asked him but he didn't replied.

Why....?

"Usui!" I make my way and forced his body to face me. His face looks like he hurt and he was about to cry.