Chapter 44 : I Really Hate You Being My Enemy!

Natsuki Pov

As I watched Aoi-chan practice his swing, I just looking at the blue sky. It's remind me of someone when I looked at Aoi-chan...yeah...my partner and my friend...Koharu...

"I don't wanna give up! Natsuki-chan is given all her best too!"

"Hahahaha don't push yourself that much, Ko-chan!"

"I'm fine! Beside, you just remind me of my twin sister, Rina-chan. So, if you're in danger, I will come to your rescue!"

"Really? Even though I'm the one who always jump to your rescue all this time."

"Hahaha...you do have a point there..."

Now that I think about it, she did mention that she have a crush on Ren...but because of my careless mistakes!

I then just shake my head.

"Please... don't...blame...on yourself... I'm the one...who being careless...here... Natsuki-chan...and...I hope you...will...meet up again...with that boy..."

That's was her last wishes before she...

"Hey Natsuki! Are you listening to me?" Aoi-chan suddenly appear before me and I just widen my eyes. "We're going now! It's finally time!" He then just left me there, dumbfounded.

"Hey, Aoi-chan! Wait for me!" I yelled and just ran towards him.

Now it's not the time to think about it, I have to erased all of the past and live in the present...

Third Pov

"I... didn't know that...this year tournament...will be quite popular...," Satsuki said and all of them just agreed to it.

"Yeah...and since this year will be different because...the grand prize will be 'crown beach prince and princess'...," Subaru add.

"You...do have a...point there...," All of them said while sweat dropped.

"Hmm...where could Natsuki-chan and Aoi-chan...?" Satsuki then just looked around her and-

?" Satsuki then just looked around her and-