Chapter 46 : It's Feel Like We're Married

Natsuki Pov

I've just come back from our trip to Satsuki-san sister place. Not only that, I too brought a lot of souvenirs for my mother.

Lately...my mother always leaving me behind...again...

"I'm sorry, Natsuki-chan! Can you please watch this house for me while I'm gone? Ahh! Don't worry!"

And just like that, she disappear with a big... suitcase with her.

Now that I think about it, she always kept herself full of secret. Even I'm her daughter, she just didn't opened up with me...and my kindergarten time was...kinda stressful.

"Hmm? What should I do? Next week, Misaki told me to come to school because we have to discuss something about to promote our school to the junior high school...," I just sighed and Yuki, my little kitten, came to my room and she just snuggle at me.

That's right... I'm calling her Yuki because...she kind of remind me of my past self and to prevent me to forget about Ko-chan...

she kind of remind me of my past self and to prevent me to forget about Ko-chan

Just then, the doorbell just rang. I looked at the clock, it's was for time to dinner time already.

"I wonder who is it? Is it him?" I asked while looking at Yuki. She just looked at me back and jumped away from me to reach at the front door.

Somehow...Yuki just seem interested with Taku lately. And I can't picture him playing a cat...AT ALL.

Time Skip

"Hey, Tortoiseshell," he said after I opened the front door. I just looked at him in confused.

"You know...you always come to my house often?" I asked him and he just smiled at me and just pitch my nose. "Hey! That's hurt!"

Really, it's really hurt when he pitching me like that!

"Can we have dinner together?" He asked me and I just nodded at him. "Thanks."

I just smiled at him and went to the kitchen to prepare our dinner. When Yuki saw Taku, she just jumped into his lap and just meow at him.

"Hahaha...okay I will pet you," he said with a smile and just played around with Yuki.

"Hey Taku? Do you like curry?" I asked him from the kitchen and he just looked up at me.

"I'm okay with anything if you're the one who cooking for me," he said with a smile and continued to play with Yuki.

"!?" I just widen my eyes and my face just burned from the blush.

I-I didn't expect him to say that so casually...and that's make my heart skip a beat just now.

Time Skip

After a while, the two of us finally ate our dinner. I just looked at Taku, who was clearly enjoyed the curry that I have made for him.

"You know...if you just looked at me like that...I might just jump on you right now," he comment while looking at his plate and I just startled.

D-did he have another eyes???

"I-It's nothing! I guess you really enjoyed my cooking that much, huh?" I just looked away from him and he just chuckled at me.

"Hahaha...I guess you right. Beside, I really like this atmosphere... it's so cozy...and full of love," he looked up and just stared at me in the eyes.

Haaaa...his cat eyes...so beautiful...and kinda sad for some reason...

"Plus, when I first meet you, Natsuki, you show me so much fun in this life and...you just accepted me for who I really am...," He said and stroke my cheek, so lovingly.

"..." I just looked at him and nuzzle my face at his palm.

It's so warm...Taku hand...

I then just took his other hand and with mine to intertwind it. When we were little, I always hold his hand just like this because...he just looked like a younger brother who want a protection from his older sister.

"Hahaha...I really don't believe it...I finally met you again...after all this year...and fall in love with you again," I said and he just lend over to kiss me.

It's only for a second, but... I'm really happy. Then, our forehead met each other and the two of us just chuckled.

Time Skip

After that, the two of us just chilling at my bedroom. Taku just sat on my lap while I stroke his hair.

"Hey Taku? You just like resemblance Yuki. Is Yuki the one who being teaching you, hmm?" I then looked at Yuki who just laying at Taku arm.

"Meow!"

"Ehh...so you really? I don't know...she kinda reminds me...of you sometime," Taku said while pat Yuki head.

"R-really?" I asked him and he just chuckled at me.

Usui Pov

Now, it's was past midnight and raining heavenly out there. I just woke up from my sleep and looked at the window.

My eyes then looked at my right arm, which Natsuki make it as her pillow, was sound asleep.

"You know...? You're so defenseless around me...I don't know if I can hold back any longer...," I said and just stroke her hair.

Now that I think about it...the two of us just act like we're just married right now...

"Usui...Natsuki...? That's a ring to it...and...," I then just kissed her forehead and smiled. "I will make you my wife."

Just then, Natsuki just smiled at me and make my heart skip a beat.

D-damn it...looked like I have to endure it a little longer...