Chapter 34 : So, Are You Really Gonna Run Away?

Natsuki Pov

At Maid Latte,

Misaki and I manage to dodge the group...but...

"I will make you fall for me, Taku."

I then just kneeling down.

ARE YOU AN IDIOT!? That's was so embarrassing!!!

Just then-

"Kiki-chan? You have a new challenger!" Satsuki-san said to me as I was finished changing my maid uniform and I too just tied up my hair to a twin tail.

"Hmm? Okay! I will be there!" I replied to her but she just started to moe moe and I just looked at her in confused.

Who this new challenger...? And did Satsuki-san know them? Oh well...looks like I have to set my work face on then.

Time Skip

As I walked towards the front, I saw a familiar yellow-gold hair and that cat eyes on his.

"Yo. Let's play a game then."

"..." I just frozen in spot.

YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME! IT'S USUI TAKUMI!!!

I then looked towards Satsuki-san but she just started to moe moe even more.

"W-what...going on here...?" I asked her and then looked towards Taku. He just smile at me and show me the Maid Latte special card and in there was a full of points. Almost full actually.

How can he collect that points so fast??? Wait...now I get it...Satsuki-san must be the one who did this...

"Ahem. So what game do you want to play?" I asked him while smiling but, deep inside of me, I wanna hid my face!

I did kissed him so bold at the train station and now he just show up in here!

"Hmm...how about a card game?" He asked me and then, Satsuki-san take out the Maid Latte Poker Cards.

"What game will it be?" Satsuki-san asked Taku and he just thinking about something and then he looked at me

"Speed then."

Wait...if the Master won...the maid have to take a picture with the Master, right...?

"Ahahaha... I'm so death..."

But I have to win!

Time Skip

But...