Wake up and smell the Apocalypse (NSFW)

As Zombie apocalypses went, well from what she could imagine Zoe didn't think she and Ronnie were doing to bad.

After their trip to the supermarket for supplies, Ronnie had installed a ten-foot wall around the motel as they had decided it was probably their safest bet to stay put at the minute as not many zombies seemed to be nearby or drawn there.

They had made some other runs to houses in the town and the library in the week to learn how to be Self-sufficient as they could no longer rely on anyone but themselves and were now planning their own energy supply with solar panels and wind turbines for when the motels eventually cut out so they would keep warm. They were also looking into their options for a clean water supply to last them too.

They'd only had a few incidents with stray walkers trying to get to them which with them both armed and the number being low wasn't too much of a bother to take them down.
Zoe didn't want to jinx anything but she wanted to say it was going well, too well.

Ronnie woke up as he did most mornings sweaty and panting from the nightmares he had every night since this started before opening his eyes to the sunlight coming into the room from the curtains blinding yet grounding him to where he was.

But there was one thing that calmed him, truly calmed him and it was curled up into a ball in his chest.

He scooted up the bed slowly so he was slightly leant on the headboard careful not to disturb her. He looked down at her relaxed features and smiled, laid right here and now with her he almost seemed to forget the terrors outside because right here was perfect.

He carefully pried her off him so he could lay next to her to lean on his elbow for leverage. He couldn't help himself she looked so perfect and he had to taste her.

He started kissing her neck softly trailing down to her collar bones where he lightly licked and nibbled. He noticed her brows slightly furrow slowly waking up.

She made a mewing noise as she started to rouse. He started to squeeze her chest opening her shirt to continue kissing everywhere he could. She finally opened her eyes and woke as he kneaded her tits letting out a sleepy moan. "Morning" he heard her voice still croaky from sleep.

"Morning princess" he smirked against her chest before lowering himself to her stomach. He nipped lightly at her flesh making her twitch and lightly giggle before running her hands through his messy bed hair. "Sorry to wake you, I just wanted breakfast and you looked mouthwatering " he growled as he bit down on her panties and slowly pulled them down to her knees before using his hand to finish the job removing them off her body.

Ronnie kissed his way back up from her ankle to her inner thigh.
"Ronnie..." she sighed wriggling slightly to move closer to him. "I know baby I'm just savouring you" he kissed her inner thigh again making her twitch "and you're perfect".

Ronnie had never called her that name before and it made her hotter but she decided to not bring attention to it to save the chance of embarrassing him so he'd do it again.
Finally, Ronnie ended her torture and licked a long slow stripe from her entrance to her Clit, moaning as he went. "I'll never have enough of you sweetheart" he moaned before diving back in like a man who was starving as she was the juiciest peach and only source of nourishment.

She bucked and raised her hips against his face as she couldn't help but twitch, every touch of his mouth and tongue was electric. "Mmm that's right princess fuck my fucking face" he moaned into her, his surprisingly dirty words resulting in her letting out the most erotic moan she'd ever made.

Ronnie stopped as his eyes snapped to hers "fuuckkk" he moaned, obviously, her noises were getting to him. "I wanted you to cum on my face kitten but shit I need to be in you Now!".

Ronnie leapt into action almost diving on top of her. They both giggled before he wasted no time and released his hard cock from his boxers and sheathed himself in her in one thrust. They both let out an array of curses as Ronnie found his rhythm repeatedly praising her and moaning about how wet she was for him.

"I'm not gonna last long baby touch yourself and cum for me...please" there was that name again Zoe thought as the gentleman in Ronnie saying please gave her butterfly's.

She wasted no time snaking her hand between their bodies and started rubbing circles over her swollen nub pushing her to the edge extremely fast. "Fuck Ronnie I'm gonna" Zoe started before Ronnie dropped his face to her neck to start sucking. "Do it princess, cum for daddy".
Well, That did it.

Zoe started twitching and writhing in pleasure, her vision had blacked out as she came hard soaking Ronnie's cock as he continued to fuck her through her high.

Ronnie finished soon after panting. He then dropped back onto the bed red-faced and sweaty next to her as they both caught their breath in silence.

"Well that was a nice wake-up call" Zoe panted smiling as Ronnie started to giggle showing his teeth and dimples, she loved that smile.

They both washed and got changed setting back to work at making their new home safe. Ronnie went to adding to more supports to the fences as Zoe sat on the floor behind him scanning through the old radio they'd taken from the station.
Zoe continued to flip through not really knowing what she was expecting but they both agreed they should try it every now and again to see if anyone was sending off any signals from other city's as they didn't know how the rest of the world was fairing in this apocalypse was anyone alive out their?.
The static was driving her a bit insane as hope to any other life but them was fading fast. "If we're lucky you might pick up some tunes" Ronnie giggled from up the ladder, he was mainly trying to cheer her up seeing how down she was.
"If it's anything you listen to I'd rather it be quiet" she laughed back, Ronnie placed one of his hands on his chest faking hurt. "Ouch," he gasped before laughing once more.
Zoe twisted the dial a few more times and was just about to throw the static machine at the wall before she heard something. It was faint but seemed to stick out between the white noise. She looked up at Ronnie who hadn't seemed to notice as she turned the dial slower flicking through the frequencies. STATIC ....STATIC.....H-H-HELLO!? Can anyone hear me?.

H-H-HELLO!? Can anyone hear me?