05

A few weeks had passed. Myungjun had gone to hang out with Hoseok many times during that time; though the beneficial friendship had still been going, which came to be a surprise to Jinwoo.

He woke up in bed with Myungjun; they were both nude after their session the night before.

The slightly older male woke up with a yawn. Myungjun winced as he sat up in the bed and reached to grab his phone from his jeans' pocket; which was on the floor.

Message from 'ddana💕🤠✨'

ddana:
hey do you want to go out and eat with me

myungjun:
sure i'll meet you wherever you want

ddana:
okay just at the cafe like on campus

myungjun:
sounds good

~

Myungjun got out of bed silently, and dragged himself to his room with his clothes in hand and dropped them into his laundry basket. He hopped into the shower quickly, letting the hot water pour over his body.

He cleaned his hair and full body before rinsing and shutting off the shower as he exited.

Myungjun dressed in casual clothes; a t-shirt and skinny jeans, accompanied by Vans shoes.

As he was walking out the door, Jinwoo came out of his room.

"Where are you headed out this early?"

"Sanha wanted to meet me for a meal. I'll be back sometime this afternoon, probably." Myungjun said, and closed the door on his way out.

Jinwoo nodded to himself and went back into his room to quickly dress himself into clean clothes.

He tore his bedding off and threw them into his basket; proceeding to re-clothe it with his extra set of sheets.

Jinwoo sat down on his bed, sighing. What am I still doing this shit for? He's seeing someone and I'm still hung up on his ass.

More importantly, why is he still doing this with me? Is it like not official between him and Hoseok yet? I'm gonna go with that answer, I hate thinking.

~

"So, how are things going with you? We don't talk much anymore."

"I know, I'm sorry." Myungjun sighed. "Things have been so hectic with Jinwoo and then me trying to find a guy so I can get over him...ugh. I'm sorry, I've become such a slut since I met Jinwoo..."

"It's fine, I understand." Sanha sighed. "You've been figuring out your love life, that's perfectly cool."

"I guess you can say that.."

"I saw that you posted a picture with that guy you met on Tinder. Are you dating?" Sanha wondered.

"Erm..not exactly." Myungjun shrugged. "We both kind of agreed to just be friends; he didn't feel the spark either."

"You made it seem like you were though, with the caption?" Sanha said. "Your caption was 'going out with this hottie, dont hmu'."

"I know...he suggested that." Myungjun answered, and Sanha raised his eyebrow. "He knows about 'the Jinwoo thing'. He wants to figure out if Jinwoo likes me by making him jealous."

"How will he do that?" Sanha wondered.

"He's a psychology major; he thinks if we act like a couple and Jinwoo reacts 'negatively' it could mean he likes me." Myungjun responded. "I don't think it will work, but I guess I'll let it be."

"Oh, right..." Sanha sighed. "Are you still doing it with Jinwoo?"

"Um, yeah."

"Maybe you should stop, if you want it to be more believable for him." Sanha suggested.

"Am I not already decieving him enough? I don't wanna fake something and then cut that part of our relationship off. He's still lonely." Myungjun explained. "I don't think that it's necessary."

"Your choice." Sanha shrugged. "I was only making a suggestion."

"I'll think about it."

---

a/n sorry readers i didnt update for a while

i havent had much inspiration for this ff but i finally was able to write something, i'll try to write more again, sorry this isnt much