15

*************
What??
Yeah im seeing seojun
Who are you?
Are you his ex?
Why do you say he is dangerous?

Myungjun:
Yes i am his ex
Please dont let him see these messages between you and i
If you want to meet up i can explain everything
And i can assure you i am not trying to steal him, just want to warn you about what hes done to me and what he can possibly do to you.
You seem like a nice person, and i dont want you to get hurt by a jerk like him

**************
I believe you
Where can we meet then

Myungjun:
Great
I'll send you the address
But please do not bring him with you
You can bring a friend if you feel unsafe, for sure
Just not him

****************
Of course ,i know.

~

Myungjun tapped his feet in anxiousness, as he waited for the girl to finally walk into the café they were meeting at. They chose somewhere off campus where Seojun would never think to go.

Myungjun looked towards where Jinwoo was sitting, and he gave him a look of reassurance; he was there in case anything bad happened, and to give him emotional support.

Finally, she walked in with another girl. Myungjun stood up, and waved them over.

"You're the number who texted me?" She asked, as she sat down. Myungjun nodded, and gave her a small smile. "Hey, unnie...you should go wait out in the car..."

"Sure thing. Call me if you need anything."

"Yeah..." She watched as the other girl walked out, and then turned back to Myungjun. "Tell me, what's going on? What's your experience with him?"

"About Seojun...him and I used to date about a year ago; we dated for about, I wanna say 7 months. Before we started dating, I told him about how I didn't feel comfortable having sexual intercourse with him very early in the relationship, and he knew that. When we started dating, he tried to constantly pressure me, and manipulate me. I never gave in, but when I refused, thats when he would abuse me; like physically..."

"Oh my god..."

"Thankfully I didn't have it all that bad; I was lucky. But I've spoke with him a couple of weeks ago, and he's hinted to me that he's done much worse to some of his other exes. When I saw you with him, I knew I had to talk to you, and warn you immediately. If you want some proof, I'd be glad to show you, just in case you don't believe me." Myungjun offered and she shook her head.

"Can I be honest..?" Myungjun nodded and she continued. "I was..relieved when you texted me. When you told me first that he isn't such a great person, you know. See, he's been kind of touchy with me, in a way that's made me uncomfortable. I told him I want to wait until marriage when we first started seeing each other, which he told me he understood that...but since we've actually confirmed our relationship, he hasn't been taking 'no' for an answer anymore. He's tried to persuade me into having intercourse with him many times, most of which I told him no, and he got angry and started calling me names, and sometimes hitting me. It's never gotten worse than just a few small, red marks, but  I still hate it."

Myungjun watched as she started to cry, and he got out of his seat to walk over to her side of the table and hug her. She cried into his shoulder and hugged him back.

~

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." Myungjun mumbled.

"Are you sure? You look really pale." Jinwoo said, sitting down beside him on the couch.

"I guess so. I feel a bit nauseous but I'm alright." Myungjun answered, and proceeded to scoot closer to Jinwoo, and hug him around the waist, and lay his head on his Jinwoo's shoulder.

Jinwoo hugged him back, and they didn't say anything else; they didn't need to, because Jinwoo knew exactly how Myungjun was feeling, even if he wasn't being completely honest.

They just sat there, with no words, as Myungjun thought about his next course of action. With Jinwoo by his side, he knew he could do anything.

He could do anything to get justice for himself, and the other victims that were traumatized by Seojun. Myungjun could be strong, and he knew it.

-

A/N hi guys
im sorry i havent updated for a while. ive been going through a lot and im still recovering from things that have happened in the past few months

see, in november 2021 i lost my best friend. he was my bird, starflight, who I've previously written about in one of my author's note in this same story. i got him in october of 2020,  and it was the best day of my life. but losing him was the worst day of my life. and previous to that, i lost ocean as well in october. both of my best friends.
i am anxious everyday, and often get overwhelmed, and i shut down. not to mention the writers block and lost ideas to this story.
and all in the process, im still figuring out who i am.
im trying my best to get better, and i hope you all understand.

-corbin (he/him)