14

"Hey, are you okay?"

"Huh? Yeah, why?" Myungjun asked.

"I don't know, you just spaced out." Hoseok said.

"Oh." Myungjun mumbled. "Hey, that girl you were just talking to..? Is she your friend?"

"I mean, maybe. We take the same psychology course and sometimes study together." Hoseok shrugged.

"Do you have her number? And if so, can i have it?" Myungjun asked.

"I don't think I should give it to you without her permission..."

"I understand that, but it's important." Myungjun said. "I won't tell her that you gave it to me."

"Could you tell me 'why', please?"

~a few hours earlier~

"Hyung, I think we should get going. Like quickly." Sanha said, nudging Myungjun on the arm.

"What? Why?" Myungjun wondered, and looked over where Sanha was glancing towards. "Oh."

Seojun was walking into the canteen, arm around a girl's shoulder.

Myungjun and him made eye contact, and he immediately looked away as they passed his sight. He turned around, and got a good look at the girl, who sat down, giving Seojun a smile as he sat down next to her.

"I hope she knows she's with a manipulator. I think I should warn her, don't you agree?" Myungjun asked, turning towards Sanha.

"I don't think it's a good idea- would if you get into trouble with him again? I don't want him hurting you." Sanha replied. "It's not safe."

"Yeah, but if I warn her, I could be saving her from something horrible that he could do?  Something that could traumatize her?" Myungjun argued. "I don't wanna sit around when I can prevent that from happening again. I'm lucky enough he couldn't do much to me..."

"I know you wanna help, but try to think of yourself first, no?" Sanha continued. "Do whatever you want, but please be careful of how you do it."

~

"Fine, I'll give it to you. But don't tell her about me."

"Thank you so much, Hoseok. You won't regret it."

~

Myungjun sat up in bed, wondering if he should message her at that very moment.

Would she be with Seojun right now?

He started writing the message out, completely, heavily debating the words he was going to use, and whether or not he would send the message. However, as Jinwoo knocked on his bedroom door, he accidentally sent the message.

Myungjun:
Hello, you probably don't know who I am. But I just wanted to warn you about someone you're seeing. You're dating Seojun, right? He's dangerous.
Sent

Myungjun slightly gasped. "Damnit!" He whispered, and put his phone down. "Come in!"

"Hey~, what's up- you look distressed. Something wrong?" Jinwoo asked; he set his backpack down, rushed towards Myungjun's side, and sat on the bed next to him.

"Should I lie, or be honest?"

"Be honest, obviously. I wanna know what's wrong!" Jinwoo said.

"Right, so... It's Seojun! There's this girl he sat with at lunch and I'm scared she'll be manipulated by him just as he did with me, and I want to prevent that from happening. Hoseok is friend's with her, so I got her number from him and I texted her just now to warn her. I didn't mean to send the message just yet, and I'm scared for her response, and I don't know...am I doing the right thing?"

"Personally I think you're really strong for trying to do this, Myungjun. You've went through a lot, and you're trying to prevent someone else from being hurt; I think that's great, and I hope she gets back to you." Jinwoo said, after grabbing Myungjun's hand and starting to caress it. "I think you're doing the right thing."

"Would if this backfires? He finds out about the message I sent to her- or she tells me that it didn't happen?" Myungjun wondered.

"I'm sorry...I don't know. But if there's anything you need help with in that case, I'll be here. I don't know how to help, but I'll certainly try." Jinwoo said.

"It's alright, I don't expect you to have all the answers to my problems." Myungjun said. "You being here for me is just enough, I think. Thank you for trying your hardest with me; not getting irritated when I talk about my trauma, and trying to help me through it. I really appreciate it."

"Myungjun, I love you. It's really the least I could do."

"It means the most to me."