06

"Ouch, sorry!"

"No, it's fine. I wasn't paying atten- oh, hi Myungjun."

Myungjun stopped picking up his books, and looked up, upon hearing the voice who was calling his name. He gave an awkward, and fake smile.

"Um, hi Seojun."

"How have you been?" The male asked.

"I've been good. You?"

"Could be better, but-."

Myungjun checked the time on his watch, and quickly grabbed his books off the floor. "I gotta go. See you around."

"Oh..okay. See you, then."

Myungjun's heart was racing as he walked away quickly, without looking back. How can he act so normal with all the things he's done to me?

He walked into the lecture room where he sat at a desk. Myungjun's phone chimed at that very moment.

Message from 'ignore'

ignore:
Hey its Seojun
I don't know if you changed your number or not
But I miss you
I'm so lost without you
Maybe we should catch up someday

Myungjun turned off his phone completely, and put it away. Is he crazy..? After all he put me through... He doesn't even consider my feelings. He didn't even tell me sorry for what he's done. And then he asks me if we could catch up?

Myungjun took a couple of deep breaths just to calm himself down. All throughout his class, he tried not to think about his recent interaction.

~

"Hey, hyung? You're home? I tried to call you earlier, but your phone was turned off and it went straight to voicemail. I was getting a bit worried."

"Sorry, I turned it off during my class and forgot to turn it back on." Myungjun apologized and walked into his room.

Jinwoo followed him, watching Myungjun flop on his bed. "Are you okay? You seem distraught. Did something bad happen?"

"Don't worry about it, I'm just being overdramatic." Myungjun sighed. "I failed a pop-quiz today, and I'm totally just out of it, that's all."

"Oh." Jinwoo muttered. "Um, hey..I'm ordering pizza. I'll leave some for you."

"Thanks."

I don't believe that's all he's upset about...He is pretty overdramatic sometimes, but even when he fails an actual exam he doesn't get this upset... He will be shocked for five seconds and then be fine. But a pop-quiz? There must be something else...

---

a/n let me clarify some things

· seojun is myungjun's ex boyfriend before he met jinwoo

· jinwoo doesnt know myungjun dated anyone

· myungjun has mental trauma from the relationship

· if jinwoo knew, he would definitely throw hands which is why myungjun wont tell him abt seojun

you will learn more about seojun in the chapters to come