12

A week had passed and Jinwoo couldn't find the right time to talk to Myungjun. He was always asleep or not even at the dorm.

He sent him a few texts here and there, but none were ever answered; he was left on 'Delivered' each time.

Jinwoo stayed up late this night; he tried to do it multiple times, but failed because he accidentally fell asleep.

As he was succeeding this time, he heard the front door being opened. Myungjun was finally home.

Jinwoo jumped out of his bed and ran out of his room.

"Hey, how was your day?" He started. "You haven't talked to me for an entire week, dude. What's wrong?"

"Um, it was fine. And nothing's wrong..? I just decided to change my schedule, that's all." Myungjun lied, with a shrug. "Why are you still awake?"

"Couldn't sleep, I guess." Jinwoo replied. "Can we talk about a few things?"

"Like what?" Myungjun wondered. I know exactly what this is about. Oh, how do I avoid it? "Actually, can we wait until tomorrow?"

"This is my first time I was able to even see you, why not now? It's not gonna be long." Jinwoo said. "It's urgent."

"But-"

"Are you upset with me? I know you saw that video of that girl and I. Is that why you're avoiding me?" Jinwoo asked. "Be honest, please. I'm tired of this-"

"Yeah, I am. And I'm tired of this too."

"Why? You were the one who cut this off; I was just doing what you were doing!"

"You know how long I was waiting for you to persue me? We hook up on the first night and keep in contact, but that wasn't enough for you to ask me out? Am I just your fling?"

"You-"

"I trusted you that night because I felt safe with you; I felt what we had that night was right, and now I'm just stuck in this push-and-pull game with you. You don't like me, right? Then just say it."

"What are you saying?! I thought you didn't like me! You were the one who started seeking other guys!"

"Because I was scared you didn't like me back!" Myungjun said.

"Well, why would I ask you out if you started seeing other people?!" Jinwoo asked, and Myungjun scratched his head with a shrug. "Well, I like you, so there. I like you too much; that at one point I wish I didn't."

"How the hell did we get here? To this point in our lives where we have to fight to confess our feelings?" Myungjun scoffed.

"I don't know." Jinwoo sighed. "Let's just restart, alright?"

"Yes, please." Myungjun agreed. "I'm sorry for getting mad; I was wrong."

"We were both wrong." Jinwoo said, and pulled him into a hug. "Truthfully, I didn't confess because I didn't think one-night-stands would work out as relationships."

Myungjun hummed. "Do you want to try being in one..?"

"Yeah, I was hoping we could try." Jinwoo answered.

"Good, can we go to sleep now?" Myungjun asked. "I'm tired."

"You're right, its late." Jinwoo answered with a chuckle, and finally released from the hug. "Do you want to sleep in my room with me?"

"Sure."

---

a/n thank you for reading, finally myungjin confessed and are together

it was kind of quick but lmfao why not, i just want to get them together already

since i have school tomorrow i just wanted to quickly update once again and hopefully this makes up for the long wait

next chapter will probably take a while.

-corbin (they/them)