Game: Escape Part 3

I'm glad you guys really enjoyed this! Anyway, here's part 3!

Reader's Pov

It's been about a year since I've joined Fairy Tail. I had the Fairy Tail mark over the Sabertooth mark. I was living in the Fairy Tail Girl dorms. And not a single word from Rogue or anyone from Sabertooth.

I made some good friends, too. Mira and Lucy were my best friends. I thought of Wendy as a little sister since she's also my roommate. Not to mention Natsu and I are also pretty close. He's the reason why I'm so much happier now. Annnd I may have a crush on him.

Today was a normal day. Natsu and Gray were fighting, making some of the others join while Lucy and I were sitting together. I had Wendy sitting in front of me so I could braid her hair. I casted a water shield around the three of us so nothing could get thrown at us.

"Boys will be boys." Lucy sighed in aggravation.  I smiled at her while I started braiding Wendy's other pigtail. "Do you expect anything less from Fairy Tail?" I asked. "I guess not."

I finished braiding Wendy's hair and dismissed the barrier so she could go somewhere else. "Be careful Wendy." "I will!"

"(Y/n)! You got a letter!" Mira called. I looked at her strangely before Natsu ran to the bar. "Ooh! I wanna read it!" "You wish, Pyro." I sprayed water at him to put the rest of his fire out as I grabbed the letter.

"Hey!" Natsu whined as I opened the letter. I smirked at him before scanning the letter. I saw the name "Rogue" and tossed it. "Burn it."

Natsu caught the letter and read over it before burning the paper into a pile of ashes. He swings an arm around my shoulders and pulls me close to him.

"I know you didn't read that letter fully, but I'm making sure that bastard doesn't get close to you." He growled.

I smile softly and lay my head on his shoulder. "Thank you, Natsu. I'm grateful to Fairy Tail for breaking me out of Sabertooth. I felt trapped. I feel as if that battle between us was fate."

He laughs and brings me into a full hug. "Of course it was! Fairy Tail isn't a Guild without you. I'm not me without you." He mumbles.

"Natsu..I-"

Lucy "accidentally" bumps into me, causing me to fall forward and kiss Natsu. I was shocked at the sudden events and tried to quickly pull away and apologize. However, Natsu held me still and kissed me back.

I felt Natsu return the kiss and slowly relaxed into it. A few seconds later, we pulled away and saw that our faces were the color of Erza's hair.

"Good job, Lucy!" Mira called. Lucy laughed and gave me a thumbs up, causing me to glare at her. I'm so going to get back at her later.