Phantom Lord II

Requested!

Reader's Pov

It has been about a week since the attack from Phantom Lord. My mental health was still recovering from the events, but the good news was that Levy and her team were up and moving around again.

However, Levy was still in a bit of a rough state, so she was still staying in the infirmary while receiving Physical Therapy from me.

What about Natsu and I? Well, we've never been closer! He constantly checks up on me to make sure I'm okay, if there's anything that is nearly flew at me, he will destroy it and fight the person who threw it...ahem..Gray...ahem. But! I even receive some public affection from him which shocks me. Whenever he goes out on a job, he gives me a quick hug or a kiss on the cheek from time to time. And A LOT of hand holding! One of us need moral support? Hand holding. Natsu getting jealous at someone getting close to me? Hand holding and sometimes a hug from behind.

Anyway! Enough fangirling over my boyfriend, let's talk about Phantom Lord. Gramps actually had the guts to invite Gajeel to Fairy Tail. After what he did to me, Levy, and the others, I'm surprised he even let Gajeel step foot in the Guild. It just makes my body steam because of how pissed I am about the situation. Natsu nearly went and killed him on the spot if it wasn't for Gramps punching him back with a giant fist.

Back to the situation at hand, it was time for another session of Levy's therapy. She's actually getting really better, she just needs to pace herself.

I hold her hands while slowly leading her out of the guild's doors and let her try to walk in her own to the park. Sometimes I needed to catch her because she still needed to pace herself some.

"You're really getting there Levy, just pace yourself some." I told her as we reached the park. Jet and Droy were waiting for us there, smiling as they see her slowly walking on her own.

"Thank you (N/n)-chan." She smiled. I smiled back at her, but my smile disappeared quickly when I saw Gajeel in my peripheral vision. What was he doing here?

"What did you call me here for? Make it quick. I have some jobs to do." Gajeel growled out. Levy and I both looked at each other before looking at Jet and Droy. They were ready to pounce.

"We're here to teach you a lesson about not messing with Fairy Tail." Jet spoke. "Wait, guys, this isn't-" I tried to calm the situation down but I was too late. Droy attacked Gajeel first,  plants popping out of the ground and smacking him around.

Jet was next, running at half speed before jumping and kicking Gajeel at full speed. Levy and I winced as Jet's foot made impact with Gajeel's face, sending Gajeel back a few meters back. I noticed something though. Gajeel wasn't fighting back.

"Not giving the new guy any trouble, are ya?"

I knew who that voice belonged to. I hated this guy even more than Gajeel. Laxus Dreyar. The Master's grandson and also the biggest dick on the planet.

"You know, before you showed up Fairy Tail was the most admirable guild in Fiore. But now that we took in people like you, we're a laughing stock!!!" He threw lightning at Gajeel and knocked him off his feet. I automatically ran over to him to heal with Levy on my tail.

"Hey man, you're taking this way too far!" Jet called. However, Laxus ignored him. I felt a glare come my way and saw that Laxus was trying to stare at me straight into my soul. "(Last Name), (Last Name), (Last Name), you were the pest that led them here in the first place!"

I stood up straight and glared right back at him. "Wanna try saying that again or am I gonna have to rip your head out of your ass?"

He immediately gathered lightning tried throwing it at Levy. I gasped and tried to go after her, but Gajeel quickly got up and shielded her.

My eyes widened at his actions, completely distracted and not noticing that Laxus was ready to strike me next. Before he could strike, I felt a big heat wave in front of me.

"FIRE DRAGON ROAR!"

Laxus was blown back by Natsu's attack. I quickly run behind Natsu and grab his shoulders for comfort, one of his arms reaching behind him and wrapping around me.

"Don't touch my girl." Natsu growled. Laxus smirked and stood up, wiping the rubble off of him. "Well played (Last Name), McGarden. Bringing out your dragons to save you. Let's see if they will be there for you next time." Laxus walks away from us.

"Natsu..." I started. He quickly turned around and hugged me tightly, making me sigh in relief and hug him back. "I told you I would always be here for you." He mumbled into my shoulder.

I smiled and kissed him passionately, Natsu returning the kiss with just as much passion. "I know you did. I never doubted you."