Bitter Feelings

Requested by NezmoMarieHitoshi

Warning: Angst, Cheating Natsu x Reader

Reader's Pov:

It was just another normal day. I was heading to the Guild Hall with my best friend, Lucy Heartfilia, ready to go on another mission with our friends and my boyfriend, Natsu Dragneel. I was so in love with the Fire Dragon Slayer. That was until we walked into the Guild Hall.

There, I saw Natsu kissing another girl, Lisanna Strauss. Of course, he would choose her over me. They were childhood friends and were known to have chemistry before she disappeared. Now that she was back, he went running back to her.

I don't know how I didn't see it before. All the "Sorry (Y/n), I have to do something else, maybe another time!" I bet he was off with her. 

I stood there in the doorway of the Guild's doors, tears running down as I felt anger rising through my body. "(Y/n)..? Are you..?" Lucy was off by my scream of anger and throwing a water attack at the both of them before running off.

Lucy's Pov:

I watched as (Y/n) ran before glaring at Natsu and Lisanna and crossing my arms. "Are you happy? The happiest girl in the guild is now the saddest girl!" I scowled at them. Lisanna only smirked as Natsu attempted to get up and go after her.

However, a block of ice prevented him from doing so. I turned around once again and saw Gray and Erza. Both of them looked pissed and I immediately knew they knew what happened.

"Back off pyro, you don't get the chance to make up for your mistakes." Gray stood in front of me as I felt Erza tug on my arm. "Come on, Wendy went after her. We need to catch up before anything happens." "Right."

Reader's Pov

I was sitting at the fountain with Wendy by my side. I was looking at the necklace Natsu had given me for our second anniversary. Geez. It was coming up three years next month. I'm so stupid to think that someone would stick with me for this long.

I tear the necklace off of my neck, part of the chain breaking into pieces. I throw the necklace into the fountain and curl my knees up to my chest. Wendy sighs and lays her head on my shoulder, looking at the fountain with me.

"I can't believe Natsu would do such a thing," Wendy mumbled. "Why wouldn't he? I'm not Lisanna." I mumbled back.

"(Y/n)! Wendy!"

We look up to see Lucy and Erza running toward us. I sighed and hid my face back into my knees. Great. More people. I knew I should've gone home.

Erza sat next to me while Lucy hugged me from behind. "Gray's taking care of things for you," Lucy said. That made me smile a little but I still had that empty pit in my stomach. I felt her trace her finger around the back of my neck, noticing that I got rid of the necklace.

"There's plenty of fish in the sea. Besides, Natsu was never the smartest." Erza said as she rubbed my back. I sighed before lifting my head, wiping away the tears that have been falling since I encountered Natsu and Lisanna.

"What's the point? I'll just get hurt again." 

I got up and walked away from them, hoping to get some alone time. Why does everything happen to me? Maybe a hiatus from the guild would do me some good. Especially since I don't want to see Natsu and Lisanna right now. If I do, I don't know what will happen.