Kissing Game - Short Lime

Reader's Pov

I was walking down the street from the guild to the nearest restaurant for lunch when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned around and saw my boyfriend, Natsu, and blushed when I saw him smirking at me. "Want to play a game?"

"Sure." I responded. He smirks more and holds his palms out to me. "If I hit the top of your hands, I get a kiss. If I don't, I'll buy you lunch. Deal?"

I blushed a bright shade of red and nodded as I realized the many people around us. We were outside the restaurant and we weren't known as the couple for PDA. So this would be the first if he would hit my hands.

I set my bag down and placed my hands on top of his. I move them a little, on edge whether if he was ready to hit them or not. He finally moves quickly and hits my hands before I could react quick enough.

"Damn." I giggled. "Come here, you." He smirked as he grabbed me by my waist. I smiled and wrap my arms around his neck and we began kissing.

What I thought was going to be a simple peck on the lips turned out to be so much more. His hands had traveled down to my butt and began squeezing it. I lifted one of my legs onto his hips as he pinned me to the wall. There was some moaning involved as he began grinding against me.

"Mm Natsu, later~" I mumbled into the kiss. He growled. "Your apartment is around the corner~"

I bite my lip. "That sounds really tempting." He smirks and picks me up bridal style. "Let's go then~"