Injured

Requested by @Lyn-the-dragon
I had no idea what to call it 😅

Reader's Pov:

I've really done it this time. This is what I get for trying to survive in the woods. I came across a guild called Night Remnant and I got my ass handed to me. So what did I do? I ran.

I ran away as far as I could from them. I was hungry. I was thirsty. I was tired. And I was weak. I collapsed in exhaustion and as I passed out as I felt someone ran towards me.

Natsu's Pov:

Happy, Lucy, and I were on our way back to the guild after a job when Happy's stomachs growled. "Happy! That sounded like thunder!" Lucy groaned.

"Aye! I can't help it! Think Aquarius can bring some fish?" "Hell no!"

I stopped in my tracks when I heard a whimper and a big thump. "Natsu?" Lucy asked.

I hushed her while using my dragon senses to try to smell out where I heard the noise. There was no magic energy, this person must be in trouble!

I quickly ran towards the scent. It smelled of dried blood. That wasn't good. "Natsu!"

I quickly found the source of the sound and there was a girl around Lucy's age. She had passed out and she had cuts and bruises all over. I picked her up gently and turned towards Lucy and Happy.

"Oh no! Is she okay?" Lucy asked.

Something had struck me as I looked at the girl  in my arms. I held her close and growled. "Whoever did this will pay. We need to get her to Wendy quick."

"Aye sir!"

~2 Weeks Later~

Reader's Pov:

I slowly wake up and realize I'm not in the forest anymore. I was in an actual building. I don't remember the last time I was in a building.

I slowly sit up and my body screams at me for doing so, causing me to groan. I catch someone's attention and they quickly but gently push me back down. "Woah woah, relax, (Y/n). You're safe. You're okay. I'm glad you're finally awake."

I look at the person and realize that it was a salmon-haired male with onyx eyes. He almost made me blush at the sudden close contact because I haven't had such nice interactions for a long time. But the real question was...how did he know my name?

"Who are you? Where am I?" I asked him.

He smiled at me with a toothy grin, which actually did make me blush. "I'm Natsu Dragneel. You're at the Fairy Tail Guild Headquarters. My friends and I saved you. And I hope you don't mind, but we kind of had to change you so we could clean you up. So we went through your things and found out who you are."

I hesitated. "A...guild?"

He nods before giving me a serious look. "Who hurt you?"

I gulped before looking away from him, tears threatening to spill from my eyes. "A guild..."

There was a big moment of silence before I felt a dip in the bed I was laying in. My hand was grabbed and started to be caressed. It all was Natsu.

"I can only assume it's a dark guild. But don't worry, Fairy Tail is nothing like a dark guild. We care about our members. We're a family. And we want you to be a part of it."

I look at him on shock. "What? But you guys know nothing about me."

"So? We can start!" He gave me another one of his toothy grins, which that day forward, I could never resist. "Alright, I'll join. I need to figure out a place to live once I get money."

"Happy can sleep on the floor and you can take his hammock."

"Hey! You need to take me to dinner first!"