Game: Escape

Reader's Pov:

"Up next is Natsu Dragneel from Fairy Tail and
(Y/n) Cheney from Sabertooth!"

I stand up from my seat and get ready to walk to the arena only to be stopped by our master. "You know what happens if you lose, (Y/n)."

I try not to shiver from his glare, but only give him my usual emotionless face and continue my way to the arena.

I see my brother at the exit and stop by him. "If I fail, you'll abandon me too, won't you?" I asked calmly.

"Our guild is based on strength, not on friendship or love."

I glared at him, my anger rising a bit as I feel my magic power rising with it. I walk out to the arena the same time as my opponent does.

I know he's mad at my guild, I am too. We had no right to do harm to their guild. He came storming in to our guild's hotel last night, screaming about not treating our members equally.

I wish I had a guild like his, that trusted one another no matter what. But I was stuck here, with my brother, until I proved myself unworthy.

I looked at the person before me and remembered that he was a Fire Dragon Slayer. I wasn't sure how this battle would turn out considering my abilities. If it turns in his favor, then I don't have to be in this stupid guild after all the insults.

Maybe I should let him win. But I have to look like I'm trying

"Let the match begin!"

Natsu sucked in a huge breath before calling out "Fire Dragon's Roar!"

"Phase Transition" I mumbled. My body turned completely into water, putting out his fire before I turned back to normal.

His eyes widened. "Water..? I didn't hear..."

I smirked before extending my arm out, my hand wide open. "Ocean's Cry."

Aquatic animals began forming around him. He destroyed them all with a single punch of his Fire Dragon's Iron Fist.

I scored at him, my anger rising even more shouting at him "Water Dragon's Azurite Palm!"

A thick stream of water punch him in the stomach, sending him a few feet back as I feel energy rising from both me and him.

"Is that..."

"Dragon Force?"

Natsu sat up and glared at me, a firery aura surrounding him as sparks covered him every now and then. His Fire and Lightning Dragon Force

Natsu's Pov:

I sat up and glared into the now blue eyes of the girl in front of me. She had a watery-type aura going on with steam coming off. I heard there was a Water Dragon Slayer in Sabertooth when we were entering the games, I just didn't know she would be this passionate about her guild

Boy...was I wrong

~~~

After our match, we had ended up in a tie. But I had a lot of fun so the 5 points was worth it! But as soon as the announcement was done, she quickly got to her feet and tried to walk away from me.

I caught up with her and grabbed her shoulder gently. "Hey, can we talk? That was a good match! I've always wanted to meet a Water Dragon Slayer!"

"I- um... I c-can't. S-sorry." She stuttered. I looked at the back of her head, confused. "Why not? What's wrong?" I asked.

"(Y/n)! Is he bothering you?" A stern voice said.

I looked up from her and saw Rogue walking hastily to her. "Natsu Dragneel, our master needs a word with her. Now, leave her be."

I glared at him as he roughly grabbed her by the arm and took her away. Some brother he was. Something told me she was not happy here. I need to break her out. And I have a plan.

Part 2? Yeah? Yeah??? Okay I'll stop 😂