Future Part 2

Reader's Pov:

I hesitated before agreeing with Happy. I looked at Natsu one more time before standing up with Ezra's assistance.

"Here. She dropped this." Erza handed me a notebook and I thanked her. Happy flew me away from the scene and we landed on top of a roof.

"Is this really a safe place to be? We are under attack by dragons." Happy pointed out. I opened the notebook to see that it was a journal that the future me was writing.

"We'll be here for now. I have to figure out how to stop the war."

Ezra's Pov:

I pushed off a dozen of the metal dragons before looking back at Natsu. He wasn't looking so good. He was fighting with Future Rogue and his feelings all at the same time.

"You're the one who kills her, you son of a bitch!" Natsu yelled as he punches him. The anger slowly sinks it. Rogue will kill my best friend. Rogue will kill (Y/n).

No, he's only like this because he fell too deep into the darkness of his own powers. We have to keep an eye on him so it doesn't turn out like this!

Reader's Pov:

I flip a few more pages into the journal before smiling to myself. I found it!

I closed the book and shook Happy awake who fell asleep on my lap. "Happy, I need you awake and focused!"

"Aye, Sir!" He mumbled out before picking me up. "I need to get in the middle of the battle field. Drop me off there, and go to Natsu. It's going to be dangerous."

"What about you?" He asked as he began flying. "I'll be fine!" I hope.

He drops me off in the middle of the battle field and heads back to Natsu. I look at the journal once again.

Emotions suit well with this spell. They give off more magic energy. Especially emotions like anger and love.

I sighed as I put the journal away. So, emotions, huh? Well, I love all of my Fairy Tail friends. Erza is my best friend, we both love strawberry cake. I just literally kind of killed myself about ten minutes ago. I'm so stupid! What was I even thinking? Why wasn't Natsu there telling me to stop and hitting me on the head? Natsu...huh?

I look around and see a huge (f/c) aura surrounding me. Alright. Now!

"Dragon Slayer Elements! Fire, Iron, Lightning, Sky, White, Shadow, and Posion! Come Forth!"

Happy's Pov:

I flew back to Natsu like (Y/n) had told me to when I felt a ton of magic energy hit me. "Agh!" "Natsu!"

I flew over to Natsu quickly and he looked really drained. "Happy..I don't know what's going on, but I feel so weak." He groaned.

"It's (Y/n)'s power! She has a special move no one knows about!" I told him. He looks at me. "What?" I nodded. "I saw it in the future (Y/n)'s journal. You're not gonna believe me when I say this. But it's called..."

Reader's Pov:

Good news: all seven dragons are gathering. Bad news: I'm losing energy quick. I was waiting on one more dragon, and I could estimate about a minute left before I lose power.

Damn. But this power does have a wide range, too. Question is...how wide? I bite my lip and close my eyes. Well here goes nothing!

"Secret Art: Queen Dragon Slayer!"

Lightning spreads out from all different directions. Fire is lit up about a mile on the ground. Winds follow after the lightning. One of my arms is covered with poison and the other with iron. The attacks were strong enough to take down six dragons, and when I take down the last one with poison and iron, all seven.

The fire disappears as my energy runs out. I sighed in complete exhaustion as I tumbled over before being caught in strong arms.

"I'm glad we made it in time, Happy!" A familiar voice said as he picked me up bridal style. "Aye, Sir!"

"Wait, Natsu. I took your strength. You shouldn't be carrying-" I was interrupted when he hit me in the head playfully. I whined as I rubbed it. "Oww." "That's what you get for using my fire!"

I smiled softly and looked at him. He looked at me and gave me his boyish grin. I remembered what he did to future Rogue and what he said before blushing.

"Oh, um, Natsu.." I mumbled out as he continued carrying me. "Hm?" He hummed in response." "Uh...thank you for protecting me..:you know...future Rogue."

He stopped walking and looked to the side where I couldn't see his face. "(Y/n)." "Yeah?" I asked. "Your future's safe with me. Okay? If someone tries to hurt you, I'll burn them into a pile of ashes."

I smile and nodded. "Okay, but can I ask one thing?"

"Sure."

"Are you trying to ask me to marry you?"