Chapter 3 : We Meet Again

(Y/N) walked into Andy's cell, blood running warm in her veins. Andy touches himself, breathing low and heavy, while watching (Y/N) stride slowly towards him. He smirks at her, while in the act. She walks closer and closer, and takes a seat right next to Andy. He begins to moan softly, breathing a little heavier. (Y/N) grabs his face - tilting it up, and tracing kisses down his neck. He moans, as she tugs his shirt down and places small pecks on his collar bone. She kisses slowly up his neck, retracing her first trail. She nibbles and sucks in small areas, before she finally kisses up his sharp jawline and places a soft kiss on his lips. Andy breathes even heavier than before, and when (Y/N) pulls back from her kiss, he looks her deep in the eyes. He stops all action for a moment, before taking her hand and placing it around his dick. (Y/N) started motioning her hands and wrists, up and a down. Andy let out a long, low moan. She softly kisses him, and while pulling away, Andy places a hand on the back of her head and pulls her in for a rough, wet kiss. Moaning in the spaces between kisses, Andy put a hand on (Y/N)'s thigh and slowly went up, rubbing in between her legs. "Fuck, Andy~" said (Y/N).

Kaleb shook (Y/N), waking her from her deep slumber. "Have an interesting dream, angel?" Kaleb said, giggling.

"Hmm? I don't know. I don't even remember." said (Y/N), trying to shake off the barely-woke-up confusion.

"Yeah Okaaaay," said Kaleb. "You were making little whimpering noises. You sure you weren't dreaming about me?" he said teasing and smirking at her.

(Y/N) laughed. "Maybe, I really don't remember." and she placed a small kiss on his nose.

A minutes later, (Y/N) walked to the bathroom to splash some cold water in her face. She grabbed her toothbrush and brushed her teeth. Suddenly, mid brushing, she remembered her dream. She gasped lightly, having to take a minute to recollect herself. She felt her face get hot again. 'Wait what the fuck," she thought to herself. She stared at herself in the mirror, wondering why in the world she had a sex dream about a criminal. She shook her head no, washed her face one more time before getting ready for the day. Usually she would be getting ready for work in the morning. Today however, was her first day working the night shift.

• • •

The sun was was already almost set when she clocked in for her shift. She felt energized, although dreaded the anticipated tiredness at the end of the shift. She settled into her normal guard spot and stood watch. She closed her eyes for a brief moment, and when she opened them again, Andy walked out of his cell. Her heart stopped. She forgot to breathe, and when she caught herself out of breath, she started gasping for air. Andy heard her struggle and looked over. They made eye contact. Long, somehow not uncomfortable eye contact. He smiled at her, a sweet and innocent smile, and he walked to one of the tables to sit with other inmates.

• • •

As the shift reached the final couple hours, (Y/N) did her final check in of the inmates. The final half hour of her shift, she was to let 1 inmate out to do their mopping work of the lounge area in the unit. They would rotate every other day, and what a surprise - Today's one-man-clean-up-crew was none other than Andy Biersack. When (Y/N) read the name on the clean crew sheet, she shivered. She walked over to Andy's cell and opened the door. He looked at her, while he was sitting on his bed. His bright blue eyes met hers, and they were locked in a gaze together for a solid 2 minutes.

"Let's um,, go..." said (Y/N) quietly. She was a little nervous, but she couldn't quite tell why. Andy nodded his head, stood up, and followed her out of the cell. She let him pass her, to follow behind him. The other workers were on a quick break in the back rooms. (Y/N) recalled telling them "I can totally handle this. Piece of cake." before she had checked who was on the sheet. Regret filled her mind now.

"Alright, you have to get the cleaning supplies from the hall room." she said. She walked behind him, guiding him to the janitorial closet in the hall. Andy sparked a conversation on their walk there.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing wrapped up in the prison industry?" he said, slightly condescending.

"None of your business, inmate." snapped (Y/N).

Andy chuckled and smirked. (Y/N) could invision the smirk, even from behind him.

When they reached the janitorial closet, andy stepped in and (Y/N) turned on the lights, stepping in after him.

"Alright, Biersack, just grab that mop and bucket from the corner and let's get this over with so I can get home." she said.

Andy stopped and turned around slowly, towering over (Y/N). She stared at him with a stern face, but when he got closer, he put a hand to her cheek and bent down slowly. (Y/N) was frozen in place. Not out of fear, but out of confusion, forgetting the potential danger she was in. He planted a soft kiss on her lips, and the world seemed to disappear around them. She melted into the kiss, not thinking for even a second the situation of it all. How immoral, unprofessional, and wrong it was for her to be doing this. The shock and adrenaline of this dangerous situation fueled that forgetfulness even more. Once he pulled away, they sat there for a minute before returning back to the clean up of the night. The janitorial hall was the one place in the prison that didn't have cameras.