Chapter 5 : Love Bites Galore

(Y/N) woke up, almost day dreamed the whole day away. She couldn't even remember the last thing Kaleb said before she went off to work. The only thing she could think about all day was going to her night shift, and doing clean up duty with none other than Andy Biersack. Strangest thing was, when she would reminisce on their kiss, she almost didn't feel guilty about it. It was like some strange force had taken over her in those moments. She didn't think about the people around her- lost all sense of rationality. The small conversation they shared the previous night about Andy's capture, she saw as an opportunity. 'I don't want to blow this. I don't want to go too fast and ruin it... but I don't think i'd stop him if he wanted to quicken the pace...' she thought to herself. It was a cycle of replaying the kiss, and coming up with all sorts of future scenarios. The hours at worked seemed to fly by in moments, until finally it was time for her to do clean up crew. The usual happened: the guards teased her for being stuck on clean up duty; they all went back to the break room; and she made her way to Andy's cell to let him out for the night.

"Long time no see, (Y/N)" said Andy as (Y/N) opened the cell door. He walked out quickly, eager to spend a few moments with her.

Her heart felt like it was leaping out of her chest, and her stomach filled with butterflies. She stayed quiet but smiled, and they made their way down the same boring, white-brick halls to the janitorial closet. Nothing was said as they made their way down the hall, but when they reached the closet, their bodies did the talking for them. They wasted no time, immediately locking lips when the door closed behind them. (Y/N)'s thoughts of Kaleb, her job, and her entire life disappeared in an instant, and she was consumed by this thrill, this rush she felt every time she was near Andy. This was like no other kiss she'd felt before. Kalebs kisses were so soft and sweet. She loved how Kaleb was so gentle and caring with the way he touched her. It made her feel safe. But Andy made her feel wanted. He kissed her with passion, crudeness, and such lust. So messy, but so intentional. He touched her like she was the last ray of sunshine he'd ever feel on his fingertips. They breathed heavy in between the kisses. He put a hand behind her head and grabbed a fistful of hair, tugging slightly. (Y/N) moaned in Andy's mouth, which made him tug a little harder. She placed a hand on his cheek, and slightly behind his ear, pulling him closer into the kiss. He pushed her roughly against the wall, hand flat behind her head to protect it from the wall. She moved her upper body into his while they kissed, and he moved his in sync. Breathing heavy all over - a wet, hot, sloppy make out. He moved his body away from her slightly, kissing her neck and nibbling softly. His hands moved to her uniform, unbuttoning the top buttons and moving down the row to unbutton the rest. He kissed down her neck, on her collarbone, and on her chest as he kept unbuttoning. She moved her hand to his hair, tangling her fingers in his dark hair. (Y/N) still pressed up against the wall, Andy placed one hand on her breast and squeezed, and with the other hand he lifted her breast out from the cup of her bra to suck on her nipples. She moaned quietly, while Andy licked and sucked on her breast, hands still in his hair. He stopped sucking her breast and stooped up to continue kissing her. Hand still squeezing her other breast. They breathed heavy into each others mouths as the rhythm of the kiss and squeezing slowed down, until eventually it halted. They both stood in the dark closet, panting quietly after that intense moment together. Andy pecked (Y/N) on the lips before helping her button up her uniform again. They laughed they laughed together quietly as he struggled a little to button up the buttons.

After cleaning up a little, they grabbed their cleaning supplies and head off to the main lounge that he was supposed to clean. They conversed.

"When exactly did you start getting into all the ... y'know. Your illegal stuff." asked (Y/N).

While mopping the floors, Andy began to tell her about how he began selling drugs in his neighborhood as a means of income. He was able to buy himself meals with the money he'd make. He started young but eventually grew his empire into something of a gang. A gang that (Y/N) had heard all about in the news, terrorizing neighborhoods and infiltrating the streets with drugs and violence. When he spoke about his childhood, and how he started as a way to help him and his family, she felt a connection, remembering how she started working at a young age to help out her Family too. In some strange, sort of morbid way... they weren't as different as she thought.

• • •

(Y/N) got home after her shift, Kaleb already passed out on their bed. She turned on the shower and let it run while she took her clothes off, getting ready to clean the dirt and guilt off of herself. She finished taking her shirt and bra off, looked in the mirror and saw purple bite marks on her breast. Her eyes widened, and she leaned in closer to the mirror to examine the marks Andy left on her skin. She traced her fingertips across the marks, and she sighed quietly. 'What was I thinking...' she thought to herself. The evidence was under her shirt, clear as day.