Chapter 9 : Home At Last

Sweet dreaming of embracing and locking lips with Andy in an environment that wasn't the  total darkness and misery of a prison. An open room full of privacy and excitement, only to be met with total reality when (Y/N) opened her eyes to see her draped across Seraphiel, who was out like a light. Last nights drunken kiss was more than she could have ever anticipated. She scrambled herself up in a state of 'barely-awake' and panic. She crept around the dark house quietly to gather her things from the guest room and called for an uber. She slipped through the front door as secretly as possible as to not wake Seraphiel. She made herself to the airport and made her way back home.

• • •

As soon as she entered her home, Kaleb greeted her with a long embrace and a kiss to the forehead.

"I'm so glad you're back, babe. Ive missed you so much. How was it?" he said while sitting her down on the couch and grabbing her some water and snacks.

(Y/N) was almost out of body. A dream like state. Felt like she was in a video game, trying to compose herself from what just happened the entire time she was away. "Yeah uh.. It was uh real good." she said half dazed. She rubbed her eyes and sighed heavily as Kaleb walked back into the living room with her drink and snacks.

"You look real tired babe. The sheets are clean, all new and I did your laundry for you. Take a shower, put on some clean clothes and head to sleep" Kaleb said, as he kissed her on the forehead.

(Y/N) took a sip from her water, and did as she was told. Got into the shower to try and wash her sins away yet again. As the hot water hit her back, she thought about how tomorrow night she'd be back at work and see Andy.

• • •

The entire next day went by so horribly quick. As the minutes slipped through (Y/N)'s, she could only dread about all the devious lies she had been going through in the last while. Putting her career at stake, her engagement at peril, and a new romance at a possible end with the intoxicated kiss. Driving to Glensdale, she thought in her head on how she would tell Andy about Ceraphiel.
'Hey Andy... something happened while i was gone... fuck no. Uhg. Andy we need to talk... No that sounds too serious. But is this serious? Fuck!' she thought to herself. Finally pulling into the parking lot of the prison, she got out and clocked her self in, and got in her usual position for guarding.

Frank greeted her with a warm, "Hey (Y/N)! Nice to have you back. How was your trip?"

Although greeted with a warm tone, it startled (Y/N). She was paranoid that everyone around her secretly knew what she was up too. "Uh Yeah! It was super great! Hot but nice." she forced a laugh.

Frank patted her on the back with a smile and walked back to his warden office on the other side of the prison. It was bit of recreational time for the prisoners, where they lounged about in the commons area. Andy sat in his usual spot, quiet and mysterious. (Y/N)'s stomach turned and ached at the sight of him. She was unsure if it was dread, or excitement.

"Hey (Y/N)," said one of her guard coworkers.

" Hmm?" she said turning to him.

"Glad your back. The boys kept getting in fights on who would do clean up duty." he said snarkily. She rolled her eyes. "Just so you know, Biersack got in a bit of trouble while you were gone. Got himself more days on clean up crew." he finished.

(Y/N) turned her head away from him while nodding understandingly. Behind her eyes she felt immense pressure from the stress. Her head felt like it was going to burst. The noise from the commons area was only adding onto it. Although the prisoners chatter wasn't loud, there was a lot going on at once where her brain felt scrambled. She closed her eyes and winced. When she opened her eyes, it was amazingly already time for clean up crew. All the inmates were put in their cells, and she made her way to Andy's cell to get him ready for 'cleaning'. When she opened the cell door, she was met with a smirk and a soft gaze from Andy.

" What..." (Y/N) said shyly.

"You just look beautiful today." he said with a small nod. He got up and followed out, getting ready to do his job.

As they walked to the hall where the janitors closet was, (Y/N) brushed her fingertips on his back softly, in a playful manner. When they got to the closet, they stepped in like their usual routine.

She exhaled. "Andy I need to tell you something..." she said quietly in the dark closet.

"What is it?" he said softly.

"With the delivery... well-"

"Did it go well? Did Seraphiel hurt you at all?" he said while placing a hand softly to her cheek.

She rested her face into his hand. "The delivery went well, Andy... It's just.. Well they asked me for a drink. And I guess i just drank a little too much and.. well..". she said half scared.

"Well what?" he said sternly but still quietly.

"Well we kissed." she said.

There was a long pause. And (Y/N) got more and more nervous as the seconds went by. She placed a hand softly on the bicep of his arm and it broke the silence.

"It's okay, (Y/N). I'm just glad you're safe." he said serious but with honesty in his voice.

There was sudden relief that swept over her. "Oh i'm so glad to hear you say that. I-" and he interrupted her.

"I want you to know something though. And I want you to remember it." he said in a low voice.

"What is it?" she responded softly.

He crept towards her, and she walked backwards until her back was pressed against the wall and there was no space left between them. He bent his head down towards her neck and breathed softly on it. Her breath started to pick up a pace. He whispered into her ear.

"I want you to know.. that you are all mine." in a low, grizzly voice.

He then placed a hand around her neck and kissed her hard. She gasped and moaned softly at the kiss.

"We'll make this quick, pretty girl. okay?" he said when he pulled away.

She nodded her head, a yes that was understood by both parties even in the darkness of the closet. Andy pulled her into a kiss once again, one hand around her neck and the other snaking it's way into her pants. All unzipped and hands rubbing on her clit through her panties, she moaned softly.

"Oh~ Wet already?~" he pulled away to whisper to her. She moaned a little louder as he rubbed in tight circles around her clit. After a little, he pulled the panties down with the pants and rubbed on her bare body. She gripped his arm tightly. He decided to lay her body down on the ground and lay beside her. He rubbed a little more until he decided she was ready for fingers. He slid one finger in, and she moaned as he did so. He moved his finger in and out of her body, slow but rough, eventually adding a second finger. The pace and the movement of his fingers was making pleasure pulse through her body. She moved a hand over her mouth to muffle her own moans. Andy stopped and he pulled his out cock, getting on top of her, rubbing it up against her wet entrance. Both moaning softly now, he pushed himself into her slowly and gently. She gasped as he put it in, and he moaned lightly in sync. He thrusted himself in and out. At first going slow and deep but eventually speeding up. As she got louder in moans he lay on top of her, thrusting and whispering to her, "Shh pretty girl~". He went faster and deeper, putting his hands on her waist to get a better grip of her body. While thrusting in with his hips, he pushed down on her body to get as deep as possible inside of her.

"Oh my god, (Y/N) you feel so good~" he said into her ear.

Eventually his breathing started to pick up, his speed increased more, and he was going as deep as he possibly could.

"Im gonna cum~" he said as he released his sweet juices inside of her body. Both panting and sweating over each other, they quickly got themselves up and dusted off. Andy kissed her in the forehead as she passed him the mop, and they went out of the closet to finish the night crew duty.