Chapter 6: Accepting a Ghostly Job

Another night shift, another fling. Pushed up against the wall, arms pinned above her head, shirt unbuttoned and bra on the floor, (Y/N) moaned into Andy's mouth while in a passionate kiss. She freed away from his pin, and got down on her knees. He raised an eyebrow, while placing a hand on her cheek and caressing it softly. She placed a finger around the waist band of Andy's uniform pants and boxers, pulling down slowly. He breathed slow and his cock bounced up when his boxers uncovered it. (Y/N)'s eyes widened when she saw it. Even in the dim light, she could see it was girthy and long. Up to this point, they hadn't gotten below the waist, only feeling through pants. The pre-cum wet the tip of his member, and as she placed her lips on his dick, the small tinted taste of saltiness filled her mouth. "Fuck~" moaned Andy. He placed a hand on (Y/N)'s head, grabbing a fistful of hair softly. She went deeper, but his cock reached uncomfortably in the back of her throat and she gagged. She moved back, leaving less in her mouth, and used her hands for the parts that she couldn't reach with her mouth. She went in a back and forth motions with her jaw while circling up and down with her wrists. "Oh my god.. (Y/N)~" He moaned quietly, tightening the grip on her hair. He bucked his hips, thrusting in her mouth, and she drooled over his member to make less traction between his skin and hers. She went faster and he thrusted harder. He moaned a little louder, legs twitching slightly. One hand in her hair, the other pushing him up against the wall. She circled around the tip of his cock and he shivered as he moaned her name loudly "Fuck, (Y/N)!~" as he came inside her mouth. Her mouth filled with his juices, and she swallowed and licked up the excess that remained on his member. She pulled away, and stood up as he pulled his pants and boxers up. "Good girl~" he said smirking at her. He pulled helped her get her bra, button up her uniform and pulled her into a tight hug and kissed the top of her head.

"(Y/N)..." he said quietly.

"Hmm?" she replied while in the hug.

"You know I care about you a lot..."

"Yeah I know. I care about you too. "

"I need you to do something for me..." he said, and (Y/N) could almost sense a hint of nervousness in his voice.

"Okay, what is it?" she said softly. She pulled away from the hug slightly to look up into his eyes.

"I can't say much about how I got this information... But I have a delivery I have to make. I need you to make it for me." he said sternly.

She looked at him confused, but didn't say a word. After about 40 seconds, she nodded slowly and they got their things together to clean up the unit. As they made their way down the hall, she asked quietly about what he was asking her to do.

"Listen.. I don't mean to get you involved in this. But it's for something really important.. I can't say much about it right now but I really need you to do this for me. I'll explain everything once i'm able to." he said, slightly worried about her response.

"Okay, Andy you're freaking me out.." she said quietly, not making eye contact.

"I need you to mail some... substances to someone in Arkansas." he talk whispered.

(Y/N) heart froze and she thought about what that would mean for her if she got caught. A guard, working in a prison... working for a prisoner? 'He's talked a lot about how he did these things to support and keep his family safe... but he said he had no family left. But he said it was important... I don't have a reason to believe he's lying... He would do it for me.' she thought to herself. After minutes of silence, she stopped walking and turned to him. A serious aura filled the area, and she nodded to him. Accepting the job.