The Beginning

Izuku Yagi was a boy who was always looking up to heroes for he loved the selfless actions that they proceeded to do everyday without caring about their own life. One of his favorite superheroes of all time was the No.1 hero at the time All Might. That is until his 14th birthday.....

Izuku POV

Today is the day that I and my sister Izumi get to go to the quirk doctor to see what our quirks are! We were both full of energy as we rushed into our parent's room to wake them up for the day.

Izumi: Mom, Dad wake up it is time to go and find out what mine and Izukus quirks are!

About an hour later, my mother, my sister, and I arrived at the quirk doctor and were called in so the doctor could do some scans to see what our quirk was. He came to tell us the news with a glum look on his face which kind of worried me.

Doctor: What would you like to hear first? The good or the bad news?

Inko: The bad news, please.

Doctor: Izuku is quirkless and will not have the ability to gain a quirk-

At those words it felt that my entire life had been shattered I saw my mother was looking at me with sad eyes and she looked like she felt guilty.

Doctor: On the other hand Izumi has a combination of a mind, gravity, and strength enhancement quirk!

My mother's sad gaze immediately turned to joy as she went and started dancing around with my sister as I sat there alone in need of comfort while my mom celebrated.

When we got home it was no better we walked in and Izumi immediately ran to go find our father my mother soon after leaving me behind I quickly ran after but before I entered I overheard my mother tell my father about how I was quirkless but Izumu had a very powerful quirk.

I then started to hear celebrations as they congratulated Izumi while I walked to my bedroom sad and disappointed not only because I didn't get to have the one thing I wanted the most, but it seemed that my family had forgotten that I even existed.

A couple of years later I was in Middle school and life had gotten no better. My sister and one of the people that I called a friend Katsuki Bakugo would bully me everyday for not having a quirk yet still wanting to be a hero.

Bakugo: You are just a quirkless nobody you will never become a hero!

Izumi: Yeah, why not give up on that dream already!

I could only sit there and wait for them to be finished talking and using their quirks on me. This went on for all of middle school until one night I lost my mind and ended up in a situation I did not want to be in.

As I was walking home that day with bruises from being hit and burn marks from Bakugo's explosions I remembered that tomorrow was my birthday which only made things worse. I had spent my last 8 birthdays alone with nobody to celebrate with for my sister did not seem to like me and my parents ignored my existence.

I went home and hoped that maybe tomorrow would be a better day than today was. But, it was no different I woke up and left the house without speaking to anyone for it was not like they cared anyway. I made my way to school to try to get the day over with only to be bullied once again and even more than yesterday. I could only sit there telling myself "I told you it was going to get worse."

After they finished I got up and walked to my favorite park to do my homework when I heard a familiar voice walking through the park. It was my sisters. Panic shot through my body when all of a sudden I hear a loud "I am here!". To my shock, I look over to see All Might standing next to my sister. I listened in when all of the sudden all might shrunk down and turned into.....MY FATHER?! My dad, was All Might the whole time?

I could see the shocked look on my sisters face when All Might finally started talking:

A.M: Izumi I have been watching you develop a lot lately and your mother and I have come to the conclusion that I should pass my quirk on to you so that you can become the next symbol of peace!

I sat there shocked my dad could pass his quirk onto other people? Why did he not give it to me? Did I do something wrong?

Izumi: Why do you not give the quirk to Izuku?

A.M.: Izuku is a useless child whose body could not handle the strain of my quirk.

My dad thought the same as everyone? Then I remembered that my dad was All MIght meaning that not only my family but my Idol all believed that I was useless. I covered my ears waiting for them to pack up and leave so that I could leave without hearing another word.

As soon as they left I grabbed my bag and went and sat on a park bench to think about what I just heard. Am I really that useless? I continued to question myself when suddenly a man with what looked to be another human hand popped out in front of me.

???: Ooooh, what do we have here?

Izuku: W-what d-do y-you w-want?

???: Let's just say that there is a little something that I have been dying to try but I need a lab rat so you look to be the perfect fit.

Izuku: Why would you want a quirkless nobody like me to come with you?

???: You don't get it do you? I need someone to do my experiments on and a useless person is perfect!

At the sound of being experimented on, I started to run as fast as I can out of there only to be stopped by a man with purple burn marks all over his face. Then the last thing I saw before the world went black was the face of the hand man laughing.

Izumi POV

As I walked home I was thinking to myself why would my dad who is somehow also All Might want to give me his quirk my brother adored All MIght and didn't have a quirk so he would fit perfectly right? NO, I told myself this is a great opportunity to grow and become stronger.

It was around * p.m. when I finally arrived home to be greeted by m mother.

Inko: So do you think that you are willing to accept your father's power?

Izumi: Yes, it is a great opportunity for me!

Inko: That is great hon-

My mother was cut off by an emergency broadcast on the news that stated "BREAKING NEWS: The LOV was last seen in a park with a small boy who we believe was name Izuku Yagi. Bystanders say that the LOV kidnapped the boy and escaped. Reporters say that the police are searching for the child right now"

What? My brother kidnapped and gone with one of the most dangerous criminal groups society has ever seen. I looked over to my mom who was crying and looked worried. While my dad sat on the couch staring at the TV in shock.

I walked up to Izukus room to see that it had been left untouched like it had been made brand new. When I started crying at the thought that my brother is now gone and I only bullied him his entire life. I never had any memories of him and now he was gone.

I overheard my parents talking below me about what they should do and what the best option is.

A.M.: I believe that we should leave this to the police for I cannot transform into All MIght again for the rest of the day and neither of us would be able to stop the LOV.

I could only hear my mother sobbing at what my father had said. I could only hope that Izuku was okay.

That concludes the first part of Izuku of the Elements tell me what you think in the comments.

I own nothing but the storyline everything else belongs to their rightful owners.