USJ

Izuku POV

The next morning I woke up and got ready and headed off toward class. After sitting around for about an hour Aizawa emerged from his sleeping bag.

Aizawa: Today we are going to the rescue training facility USJ. Also, your hero costumes have arrived so head to the locker room, change, and meet me out at the bus.

When we arrived at the locker rooms everyone started to check out their hero costumes. My costume consisted of a black trenchcoat with black pants and black boots to match up with the color of my mask. (I decided not to wear my blindfold anymore)

We all got on the bus and I sat next to Jirou. I had the window seat while Jirou sat along the aisle. To our side were Uraraka and Tsuyu.

Tsuyu: Izuku could you maybe tell us what power you used yesterday.

From in front of us, Kirishima popped up.

Kirishima: Yeah I am curious as to why you had the quirk limiting mask and how you got that burn mark.

Izuku: The power I used yesterday was a partial part of my earth power. When in that lower form I can manipulate rocks around to my will and shift the dirt as well.

Uraraka: You are saying that you were only using partial power there?

Izuku: Yes indeed.

Bakugo then popped out from the same seat as Kirishima.

Bakugo: So you are saying that you beat me and Izumi with only part of one of your four quirks?!

Izuku: Yep

Bakugo then frustratedly turned back into his seat and stopped talking.

Tsuyu: Then what about the burn mark?

Jirou: Yeah you never told me anything about it?

Izuku: The first time I initially burnt myself was when I first used my fire quirk without a limiter and lost control. Then before I built the mask I was burned even more in the same spot by a villain named Dabi with a blue flames quirk. When I was sitting there it seemed he saw the mark and decided to make it worse.

Jirou then whispered in my ear.

Jirou: So it was before I came in?

I just nodded in response.

Tsuyu: That sounds awful.

Izuku: It's alright it is in the past.

After about five more minutes of talking, we arrived at USJ.

Aizawa: Alright everybody off we are here.

We walked inside and around us were many areas with natural disasters being simulated. When we looked forward we saw the pro hero 13 standing in front of us.

13: Welcome to USJ! Here you will train to rescue people in a natural disaster.

In front of us, a purple mist that I knew way too well began to form. I could tell everyone saw that I had tensed and started to shake. Kirishima then pointed ahead at the mist.

Kirishima: Look they even have fake villains!

Aizawa: Those are not fake villains everybody behind me.

Everyone moved behind him. Jirou tried to calm me down but out walked Shigaraki and Dabi. Causing me to begin to back up in fear.

Aizawa: How are you out of prison! You were locked behind bars.