The Test

Izuku POV

After the altercation with my "father" Jirou and I left for lunch while Erasrerhead said he was going to go and speak with the principal to see if it was alright to test our abilities out and hopefully bring us into UA.

Jirou: Do you think that we will get in?

Izuku: I believe that both of us are capable of entering and that we are probably stronger than most of them.

Jirou: Why do you say that?

Izuku: We went through so much pain and suffering while in the hands of the LOV that no hits are gonna knock us down for long.

Jirou: Your probably right but I still have this nervous feeling in my stomach.

Izuku: WHy is that?

Jirou: I am not sure. I think it is just going to be weird to be in a large group of people again.

Izuku: It will probably be odd at first but we will get used to it.

Jirou: I will take your word for it. Anything else that worries you?

Izuku: I really don't want to see Bakugo and my so-called sister again.

Jirou: Yeah that seems understandable just don't make a scene out of it.

Jirou and I ended up talking for a few more minutes before we saw Eraserhead approaching.

Eraserhead: The principal said he is excited to see your abilities and cant wait to have new students.

Izuku: Thank you Eraserhead. You provided us both with a good home.

Eraserhead: Please no more Eraserhead just call me Aizawa.

Izuku/Jirou: Yes sir.

Aizawa: I hope you are ready for a challenge. Let's get going.

Timeskip to when they arrive at the start of the test

Aizawa: So this is a point-based test where you will go into this fake city one at a time to destroy as many points as possible to rack up points. Any questions?

Izuku: Who will be going first and will we be watched?

Aizawa: Yes you will be watched and Jirou will go first.

Aizawa then left to the control room so that he could gather his students to see if Jirou and I were going to be their new classmates. I could sense Jirou was nervous so I pulled her into a hug to comfort her.

Izuku: You will do great there is no need to be nervous about this okay?

I looked down at her and smiled.

Jirou: I guess your right I will try my best.

Izuku: Good now get out there and show them what you got!

Jirou POV

After Aizawa left I could feel myself tense up and start to feel really nervous when Izuku pulled me into a hug.

Izuku: You will do great there is no need to be nervous about this okay?

I looked up at his smile and could tell that he was sincere and decide that he was right I can do my best and I will.

Jirou: I guess your right I will try my best.

Izuku: Good now get out there and show them what you got!

I ran out into the city not caring about the others watching. I looked around for robots when I found a few scattered around the place and used my sound waves to destroy them quickly. I moved through the city at a fast pace to make sure I could get as many pints as possible when a giant robot came running towards me very quickly. I used my sound wave but it hit the robot and nothing happened it continued to run towards me. I was starting to lose hope when I remembered the new move I came up with but had no time to even practice. It was a last resort so I had to go to it.