True Pain

Izuku POV

I woke up in a dark cell kind of like the one I used to sit in. This time they had Dabi guarding the cell to make sure that I didn't do anything strange for some reason when I was looking at him it seemed as though I could read his thoughts. I could hear him thinking that O looked terrifying in the pitch black with my glowing white eyes. Was this an effect of the new injections?

Izuku: Am I really that scary?

Dabi: What the hell? Where did you hear that?

Izuku: I am guessing Overhaul gave me the ability to read minds.

Dabi: Strange but sounds like we could put it to use.

Izuku: What exactly is your plan with me?

Dabi: I don't know I am only doing this to get paid.

It soon becomes quiet again. I sat for I while until I noticed that there seemed to be a strange weight on my back I couldn't quite tell what it was for it was pitch black. I felt on my head and felt too sharp little bumps on them. What could those be? After I bit longer of sitting Shigaraki came in and dragged me into the same test room and tied me down.

Shigaraki: I believe that I have a guest who would love to finally meet you.

When he left I took the opportunity to see what I was feeling in the cell. When I looked I saw wings that matched with my eyes and horns that match as well. Why the hell would they do something like that to me? Do they want me to fly? Or did they somehow enhance one of my powers? Soon after discovering my new features a tall figure with a suit and a mask with pipes injected into it walked in.

???: Ah so you must be Izuku. Shigaraki has been telling me all about you and how you will become the perfect weapon.

Izuku: I take it you are his master?

???: Indeed you may refer to me as All for One.

Izuku: So are you the one who really wants me?

All for One: You are exactly right I have had my power for over a hundred years it has kept me alive over that time period. My enemies are all of the users of One for All. Otherwise known as your father's quirk.

Izuku: What do you plan to do to him?

All for one: I plan to use you to defeat One for All for good.

Izuku: Like that is going to happen.

All for One: Oh actually it will in case you didn't notice you now have the features of a dragging. The only things you don't have are a tale and sharp teeth. With these new features, you will be able to use your fire to an even more powerful state of blue flames.

Izuku: So you turned me to be something like Dabi?

All for One: Precisely, now I believe that overhaul has some more fun planned ahead of you.

I watched as he left and in walked Shigaraki and Overhaul.

Izuku: So you want me to save you from a supposed all-powerful hero?

Shigaraki: Quiet brat we have more to do to you.

IZuku: You mean you are here to cause more pain?

Shigaraki: You know nothing about pain brat!

Izuku: That is where you are wrong I know pain. I know more pain than you will ever know. I know true pain.

Overhaul then walked over and began injected fluids into me and soon enough I had blacked out.