Until Your Gone

Izumi POV

I stood there and watched through the glass as Recovery Girl began to heal Aizawa and examine Izuku to see if anything was wrong when my dad and my mom came in.

Izumi: Mom! When did you get here?

Inko: All Might came and told me what had happened so I came to see my son.

Soon after my mother's arrival, all that was left were my mother, father, and I. Recovery Girl came out and told us that Izuku is awake and healthy. She also said that he now seems to have an increased amount of strength for his fire element.

We walked in to see Izuku sitting up on the bed staring out of the window.

Izuku POV 

I could sense my "family" walk through and enter so I sat and stared out of the window whilst using my wind element to create a barrier to prevent them from coming further.

Inko: What is happening?!

I could tell by the tone of her voice that she was desperate to get to me.

All MIght: Izuku is doing the same thing he did to me when we first found him.

Izumi: What do you mean?

All Might: When we brought him to the police for questioning after we first found him I tried to get near him but he blocked me and held me in place.

I turned and looked straight at them I could see the shocked look on my mother's face as she stared at me.

Izuku: What do you three want?!

I saw Aizawa wake up from across the room but he faked being asleep as to listen in to the conversation.

Izumi: What did they do to you this time?

Inko: This time? You mean this happened before?

All Might: When we found him after all of those years he was a lab rat for a group of villains. That is why he looks like that.

Izuku: I don't have to tell you anything about what happened then or now.

All MIght: Please come home and tell us.

Izuku: No

Izumi: WHAT?!

Izuku: No

Inko: Please we miss you so much.

Izuku: You should have thought about that a long time ago. I guess it is normal for one to look at a child covered in bruises and burns and assume he is fine? Oh, that's right you never even saw me anyway.

I saw the guilt-filled faces upon them all as I said that.

Izuku: You didn't care then so why now? You two did not care about me one bit and Izumi I will never forgive you for what you have done.

Inko: What do you mean by what she has done?

Izuku: I guess you were not brought up to speed on the events of the past. Izumi and Bakugo bullied me since I was four. They also assaulted me I don't know how long ago it was for I was trapped for some time trying to pry info out of me as to where my quirks came from.

Inko: Did you know this Toshinori?

All Might: I learned of it during his interrogation.

Izuku: I already told All might this but now I am repeating myself. Nobody really cares until your gone. Leave I am not in the mood to speak to you any longer.

I saw the sadness dawn on my mother and sister while my father had a guilt-filled face. I used my wind power and pushed them out the door and closed it.

Izuku: Aizawa I know you are awake they are gone now.

Aizawa: Mind explaining in detail what that was about?

Izuku: Not in detail but in simple terms they are still trying to get me to come back.

Aizawa: Are you going to go back?

Izuku: Not in a million years.

Aizawa: That is understandable. Also, another quick question. Do you know anything about what happened in the time you went missing just barely?

Izuku: All I know right now is that I now have a weak telekinesis quirk and a set of horns and wings that match the color of my eyes.

Aizawa: Do you know why they keep adding on to your strength?

Izuku: All I know is that some man with a mask that looked like it supported his breathing walked in and told me that he was going to morph me into the perfect weapon.

Aizawa: What was his name?

I could sense the concern and worried tone in Aizawa's voice.

Izuku: He told me to call him All for One while the rest call him Master.

Aizawa: I see you met All Might eternal enemy All for One. As much as I hate to do it I have to inform him about this.

Izuku: I don't really care we need another strategy. All might is too weak for this man.

Aizawa: Why do you say that?

Izuku: When around All MIght I feel no aura of strength while when I was around this man I could feel an unknown pressure.

Aizawa: Interesting. So you are saying we need a better plan than the fake symbol of peace?

Izuku: Exactly.

After that recovery girl came in and told us that it would be best if we got some rest to get ready for school tomorrow. I slowly drifted off to sleep and woke up in a dark room when I suddenly heard a deep raspy voice.

???: Hello child.

Izuku: Who are you? And where am I?

???: We are in your mind. Let's say that you can call me Darkness.

Izuku: Why are you in my mind?

Darkness: I was put in hear boy! I am a new power of yours!

Izuku: You don't seem to be a very good power.

Darkness: As my name states I am the element darkness! You won't be able to use me ever only if I take over your body.

Izuku: So you are a villain that lives inside my head now?

Darkness: Indeed so and soon we both will be able to rule over all and set this society straight.

Izuku: Sucks for you because I will not let you fully take over my body ever!

Darkness: You will see a young one!

In a flash of black, a shadow appeared in front of me and then went into my body. I woke up sweating and looked back to see that my wings were black. I picked up my phone and turned on the camera and saw that my eyes were the same solid black as my wings and horns. Soon after checking my eyes, wings, and horns faded back to white.

I sat there thinking to myself? Did the LOV put this in me to try and corrupt me to join their side? Was it hard to control? Would I end up joining them against my own will? I soon drifted off to sleep with my thoughts echoing through my head.

That concludes the eighth part of Izuku of the Elements. 

I own nothing but the storyline.

Everything else belongs to the rightful owners

A/N: I updated the cover of the book so that you could see what Izuku looks like!