Quirk Evaluation

Izuku POV 

The next day I woke up and got ready for the day and headed on towards the classroom. When I arrived I could hear Iida yelling at Bakugo.

Iida: Bakugo take your feet off the desk it is disrespectful and rude

Bakugo: Who are you to tell me what to do extra!

I could feel Izumi's eyes drift over to my position and focus on me studying me now that she had the chance to properly see me. At the time I was wearing the casual UA uniform. I also had my mask and blindfold on. 

Momo: If you don't mind me asking why do you wear a blindfold and mask all of the time.

Bakugo: Because his eyes glow.

Izuku: Well that was something I wanted to keep between a few select people but yes my eyes glow.

Momo: What about the mask?

Izuku: Reasons I would rather not talk about.

Mina: Can you show us your eyes?

Izuku: I guess for all of you but a select two seem trustworthy.

I took off my blindfold and to my shock, I got the same reaction as I did in the boy's dorm common area. Instead of being scared, they all stared in awe. I could see Izumi look down as she knew that Bakugo and her were untrustworthy people.

Bakugo: Why are your eyes like that!?

Izuku: Reasons that I do not need to tell you about.

Bakugo: Just know that one way or another I will get that mask off of your face.

He immediately plunged at me charging explosions in his hand. As he was about to hit me I sent a wind gust and knocked him into the wall.

Izuku: Sensei you can come out now.

Everyone looked forward as a person crawled out of what looked to be a large yellow sleeping bag.

Aizawa: I am surprised you noticed me, problem child. Anyway, today we are going to do some quirk training and we will do the same quirk analysis all of you did with Izuku and Jirou.

After we all left and went to get our PE uniforms and went out to the quirk training ground.

Aizawa: Izuku what was your farthest throw in middle school?

Izuku: Around 67 meters

Aizawa: NOw throw this ball using your quirk.

I used my wind element and shot the ball upward. I looked over to Aizawa who was looking at his monitor in shock as it read 1609 meters(roughly one mile). I could tell that the class was shocked as well. Bakugo had a jealous and angry look on his face.

Jirou POV

I knew Izuku was strong but 1600 meters was incredible. After getting over the initial shock of Izukus results Aizawa called me up and I threw the ball around 500 meters which I was very proud of.

Aizawa: Alright now for the rest of class head to your respective areas and begin training. Just remember tomorrow we are going over to USJ.

Izuku and I were paired up and we went over to a training field and began practicing our quirks. I was practicing new moves while Izuku was practicing his water.

Izuku POV

As we were practicing our quirks I could tell that Izumi and Bakugo were trying to hide and watch from afar ao I decided to put on a show. I went into Infinity with my water. I could feel my hair start to change to water and my eyes began to glow blue. I began dashing through the water molecules in the air attacking the training dummy.