Introductions and Dorms

Izuku POV

Aizawa tossed me and Jirou keys with numbers to our dorms. We both quickly scurried over to the dorm building and parted ways to the different gender-respected sides. When I got to my dorm I opened the door to find that it was already cleaned and prepped with what looked to be a set of uniforms. The room had a small kitchen, a living room, a bedroom, and a bathroom.

[Author note: I know that is not how the dorms are in the show but this is my story so I can do what I want]

I got all set in and pulled out the TV remote and started browsing through channels when I heard a banging on my door. I could tell that it was Bakugo for he always was the loud type. I then walked over to the door and opened it.

Izuku: What in the world could you want from me Bakugo?

Bakugo: Where were you and how come you have a quirk?

I noticed Izumi standing in the background listening for my answer.

Izuku: That is none of your concern.

Bakugo: Tell me now nerd!

He was charging up an explosion in his hands. I am pretty sure he expected me to cower in fear but just because he couldn't see my eyes he could hear the emotionless tone in my voice.

Izuku: I don't have to tell you anything.

I could tell that he was taken aback by what I had said. He sent an explosion at my face knocking the blindfold off revealing two solid white glowing eyes.

Bakugo: What the hell happened to you nerd!

Izuku: Like I already said I don't have to tell you anything. You didn't care then so why now? YOu know that it is already too late.

After those words, I shut the door in his face and decided to go shower to try and go through the rest of the day casually.

Izumi POV

I guess he really doesn't forgive us and when he said that it was too late the guilt only took over me and I started crying as Bakugo came to comfort me. A few students walked past some came and stopped to see what was happening. When Aizawa came walking past Bakugo and me.

Aizawa: Guess you two will have to learn from past mistakes. Hell, I wonder why you two are allowed to be heroes after what he told me.

His words only made me feel even more guilty. I could see a sad expression on Bakugos face which was a first. After a while of sitting and crying, I decided that it would be best to head back to my dorm.

While walking through the girl's dorms a few of them approached me.

Momo: Izumi are you okay what happened?

Izumi: Let's just say that my first encounter with my brother after years wasn't very pleasant.

Mina: Did he do something?!

Izumi: No, he didn't it was about one of the past mistakes I made that he still will probably never forgive me for.

Ochako: Could you maybe tell us about it?

Izumi: I would rather not. Right now I need to get some rest and ponder over my thoughts.

Jirou POV

I saw Izumi coming back to the dorms crying as I watched the other girls try to comfort her. I thought to myself that she must have gone up to Izuku and tried to get him to forgive. As she went into her dorm I decided to come over and talk to her.

Izumi: Come In

Jirou: I am assuming you went to talk to him. I already know all about what happened for I have known him for about a little over a year.

Izumi: Kind of I followed Bakugo towards his dorm

Jirou: What did he do?

Izumi: Bakugo demanded Izuku to tell him how he got his quirk he responded by saying that he didn't have to tell him anything

Jirou: He hasn't told anybody but the pro heroes

Izumi: What about you?

Jirou: I was there when he had first gained his quirk

Izumi: If you were there can you tell me what is up with his eyes? Bakugo sent an explosion towards his face and the blindfold came off

Jirou: Did the mask come off?

Izumi: No why?

Jirou: He hasn't shown anyone so I am curious. On a side note, he told me not to tell anyone about his eyes. Just as a message of warning he is probably going to not forgive you or have an extremely difficult time forgiving

Izumi: After our last encounter I don't think that Bakugo is making it any easier

Jirou: You can only hope now

After the talk with Izumi, I wondered if he would ever forgive them and if he had shown anyone else his eyes.

Izuku POV

The dorm building was divided into two halves with one side for girls and the other for boys. Each side had its own respective common room and dorms. I had just gotten out of the shower after the encounter with Bakugo and Izumi so I decided to go grab a book and sit in the common room. After a while, everybody on the boy's side was down in the common room chatting except for Bakugo.

Kirishima: Has anyone else noticed that Bakugo has been very distant most of today?

Todoroki: It does seem awfully strange for him to be avoiding people.

Kaminari: I say we all introduce ourselves to the new kid.

They all walked over to me and started introducing themselves one by one.

Kaminari: My name is Denki Kaminari my quirk is an electrical discharge. You can call me Kaminari.

Kirishima: My name is Eijiro Kirishima, my quirk is hardening. You can call me Kirishima.

Todoroki: My name is Shoto Todoroki, my quirk is fire and ice. You can call me Todoroki.

Shinsou: My name is Shinso Hitoshi, quirk is mind-controlling. You may call me Shinsou.

Iida: Finally my name is Tenya Iida. My quirk is Engine. You may refer to me as Iida.

Izuku: It is a pleasure to meet all of you you can call me Izuku. My quirks are Fire, Earth, Water, and Air.

Iida: Four quirks?! That is incredible!

Izuku: As you probably saw the only ones that I can manage to use without fail are fire and Earth.

Todoroki: If you don't mind me asking we didn't really see your eyes very well during the test due to the blindfold. But, I watched the blindfold burn off when you went crazy on that robot. Will you show us all what is under the blindfold?

Izuku: I guess I can for you have given me no reason not to trust you.

Everyone watched and was in awe as I took the blindfold off to reveal two blank white glowing eyes.

Iida: Why would you hide such fascinating eyes?

Izuku: I considered them to be a little creepy and did not want to scare anyone off.

Kirishima: On behalf of everyone on the boy's side. I think that you do not need to keep the blindfold on.

Izuku: Fine, but outside of here the blindfold stays on.

Kaminari: What about the mask?

Izuku: I do not show anyone for my own personal reasons so I will keep it on.

We sat and talked for a while till it was late and then all headed towards our dorms to prepare for the upcoming school day.

So that concludes the fourth part of Izuku of the Elements!

I own nothing but the storyline.

Everything else belongs to the rightful owners