#01 | hw speedrun

* hey motherfuckers. keisgf is back with another book

AM REPUBLISHING NOW BCOZ IM FEELING BETTER <3

+ pls don't say any slurs (r slur, n slur, f slur) idc if you can/are allowed to say it, don't put it in my comment section. thank you *

[ third person ]

---

"Hey, pretty boy." [y/n] called out easily. Her elbow rested on her window sill with her chin in the palm on her hand. Her body was awkwardly situated on her desk chair that she rolled over to her window when she decided she wanted to bother her neighbor while he was doing homework rather than complete her own. Staring through the open window, she saw him sitting at his desk with his back towards her as he scribbled something down on his paper. "Pssssttttt!"

He made no move to answer her, seemingly ignoring the girl who was growing impatient with his lack of response. Snatching a paper off her desk, she crumpled it up into a ball and winded back her arm, letting the paper ball fly straight at the blond, hitting him square in the back of the head. He flinched upon getting hit, going stiff as he slowly turned around with a threatening look on his face.

She flashed him a lopsided grin, raising her eyebrows and narrowing her eyes slightly. "Hey, pretty boy."

Stooping down to grab the paper, he crushed it in his hand and threw a fast ball back at her. "Buzz off, [y/n]." It hit her right in the nose, knocking her backwards and off her chair from surprise. The male had the nerve to snicker when he heard the loud thud of her body hitting the floor and her pained, "Ouch."

Huffing out a puff of air to flick her fringe away from her eyes, she groaned loudly and kicked her feet that rested on the seat of her desk chair. "Ugh, Kei, help me. Please."

"With what?" The blond shot back as he sorted through his papers, gently tapping the bottom edge against the desk to neaten the pile. He didn't even bother to spin around and check on the girl who had yet to get back up onto her chair.

"Homework. What else??" Whined [y/n] who stated it as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. It wasn't her fault that she had gotten into such a hard class like her next door neighbor. I mean, he's the one she's been cheating off of all this time, for goodness sake! "I can't figure out this equation."

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

"That's unfortunate." He sighed falsely. He stood up, pushing in his chair and tossing his school bag onto his bed. "Well, I'm gonna go eat dinner. Good luck."

Jumping up from her spot on the floor, she nearly launched herself out the window to shout at the blond. "Kei, you ass, help me!!" Her words were quickly caught in her throat when she saw the male standing in front of the window with a knowing smirk on his face. I should've known he'd trick me!

"Now that you yelled at me, I don't want to help anymore. I don't listen to rude people." Tsukishima flashed her an overly exaggerated frown, chuckling when her expression soured. Closing his curtain, the sounds of her throwing a fit made him chuckle even more.

"You're so irritating. You never help me when I need it. I'm never asking you for favors again, asshat!" She scoffed playfully, slamming her window shut with more force to emphasize how 'irritated' she was with him. Even through the shut window, she could hear his smug laugh as he exited his room to enjoy dinner with his family, leaving [y/n] to suffer alone in silence.