#13 | date w/ big schlong man oiks

* i swear, i'll update more often from now on PLS *

---

"How do I look?" The girl asked as she rubbed her lips together to smear the chapstick around. Her eyes flickered nervously up to her mother who eyed her thoroughly before nodding happily. The pure honesty on her mom's face put her to ease.

"You look pretty. I'm sure Kei will think the same." Her mother beamed, smoothing out her daughter's hair in hopes of making it look neater. The stubborn baby hairs stood up once again but it was nothing too noticeable so she let it be.

[y/n] faltered a bit and gave an awkward laugh. "Mom, I'm not going out with Kei today." She said.

"Huh? Who are you going with then?" The woman questioned with furrowed eyebrows. The sudden shift in expression made [y/n] purse her lips. The young girl prayed that her mother wasn't about to change her mind ten minutes before Oikawa was supposed to pick her up for their date.

"Oikawa-san...? I told you about him yesterday, and the day before that and so on." The girl shot her mom a flat look when the woman seemed rather confused as to who she was referring to.

"All this time, I thought you were talking about your anime characters or whatever."

[y/n]'s jaw slackened. "Wow. Do you even listen to me or what? I told you he was from the same high school as-" She was abruptly cut off by the sharp knocking sound against the hard wood front door.

The sound made her mother somewhat giddy but also nervous. I mean, she was about to give her daughter away to some random teenage boy who would do who knows what while they were out "watching movies" as her daughter had said. She wanted to judge this boy before he took [y/n] away for the night.

"Mom, stop, don't open it ye-" [y/n]'s words fell on deaf ears when her mother turned the cold handle and opened the door. The woman glanced up, feeling somewhat intimidated by the tall brunette male who hovered over her by a tenfold.

He definitely was a handsome boy with his fluffy brown hair reminded them of sweet dove chocolate. His cocoa colored eyes were soft and crinkled at the corners from his charming smile that nearly made [y/n] choke. Curse him and his beautifully pale, unblemished skin.

"Hello," he greeted with a polite bow. He looked up at the short woman then at [y/n] who stiffly approached the door and smiled. "Is this your sister? Hello, I'm Oikawa Tooru. I'm here to take [y/n]-chan on a date if that's alright with you and your family."

Flushing pink, [y/n] slightly nudged the woman with her arm. "That's my mom."

Oikawa stood up straighter and smiled politely. "Oh, my bad! I got it mixed up. Hello," he said once more in a more friendly tone.

Her mother laughed, patting [y/n]'s back. "It was nice meeting you, Oikawa-san. Please take care of her." She shoved the [h/c] girl in his direction with a cheesy smile.

Oikawa caught her by the shoulders, chuckling lightly. "Yes, ma'am. We'll be back before 9." He declared before saying his brief goodbyes with the woman who was already smitten of the idea of Oikawa being her son-in-law. Who could resist someone as charming as him?

"Damn, she's easy to charm," [y/n] mumbled as she followed Oikawa out to the sidewalk where they began walking towards their destination. "Sorry about that. She was a little excited to meet you."

Oikawa chuckled. "It's all good. Your mom is cute. You guys look a lot alike. I can tell she really cares for you." The boy said as he shoved his hands into his pockets, glancing over at the girl who peered down nervously. His eyes scanned her outfit, finding her choice in clothing today to be cuter than what he had last seen her in. Part of him was surprised that she could manage to get cuter somehow.