#10 | kissing is wrong but feels nice

* HI HI <3 how are you guys? *

---

"Bye bye, 'Guchi." The girl dropped the casual nickname that he had only a few times before in his life from the girl herself. Her hand was near her chest, waving at him politely once they reached the destination where they'd split and see him off.

It was a norm to part here and get a loud, tearful goodbye from the girl who waved her arms wildly while Tsukishima simply waved with two fingers before turning away. It wasn't something to drag out since they'd see one another the next day at school, so Tsukishima wasn't too focused on saying goodbye to the freckled boy who had already turned away and began walking in his own direction.

Tsukishima was soon followed by the girl who swallowed thickly, trying not to acknowledge the awkward silence that followed Yamaguchi's departure. It usually didn't take much to strike up a conversation between the two of them since they had been around one another for so long that it was pretty much nothing to them. Unless you had kissed a few days prior which led to a thin layer of awkwardness in the air every time they were left alone.

"I kind of wanna watch a horror movie today." The girl blurted as she peeked over at Tsukishima, scanning his face for a reaction to the words she spewed emptily.

Her particular fondness for horror movies never really sat well with him, especially the jump-scare ones that she'd laugh at while he stared at the screen blankly. It wasn't that he was afraid but he never found them all too interesting since it was basically the same thing over and over with a new antagonist.

"I don't care," he muttered. In terms of what he meant, it was more of an 'I don't care what we watch' kind of thing. She understood regardless.

Pushing open the front door, she kicked off her shoes and stumbled into her house with Tsukishima in tow. He chose not to home for once since he already had a few clean clothes here that he could change into instead of having to trudge all the way to his bedroom.

"Where's the clothes I left a few weeks ago?" Tsukishima questioned as he rummaged through the laundry basket, purposely avoiding the navy colored panties that belonged to [y/n]. How did he know they were hers? It's a secret.

She jut a thumb in the direction of the closet. "I put it in the closet because I figured you'd come back for it one day."

"Obviously I'd come back for it. I live right next door, dumbass," muttered the blond who took his clothes and disappeared into the guest bathroom only to reappear moments later. He shoved his school clothes into his bag, tossing it onto the floor before making his way over to the girl.

She was curled up on the couch with the remote in her hand and a bowl of popcorn in her lap. She seemed to be always ready with the popcorn whenever he came over.

"What movie is this?" He asked with a cocked eyebrow. Based on the way it started, he was sure it was a horror movie or something of the sort. Not that he had seen many horror movies to begin with, so he wasn't really that confident.

"The Orphan. It's supposedly scary," murmured the girl who stuffed a handful of popcorn in her mouth. Her crunching was incessant, and soon it was followed by a burp that had accidentally forced its way out. "Oh shit."

Tsukishima wrinkled his nose. "You're disgusting."

"Aw, thanks." Her eyebrows slanted as she smiled sweetly, picking up more popcorn to munch on. The insults that had once fazed her long ago were now emptier than ever with the least amount of damage tacked onto it. It wouldn't even hurt a child if he tried.